This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

12 Scary Truths About Your Allergies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG

PostSubject: 12 Scary Truths About Your Allergies   Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:13 pm

Everyone needs alerted to this info, imo... Have allergies? I do.

Your Body Can't Handle Modified Foods

Since the first genetically-modified food was created in 1994, food allergies have risen drastically -- and many say that's no coincidence. Genetically-altered foods may appear the same to the naked eye, but the human body knows better; it calls the food out as a foreign substance, and responds with an allergic reaction. You're not allergic to apples -- you're allergic to man-made apples, according to NaturesConspiracy.com. However, Monsanto, one of the larger makers of GM seeds, points out there is not evidence linking GM food and allergies. ( Page Cool

Go here - read and click the photo arrow on right to view all:
Starting at page one.

http://www.trutv.com/conspiracy/bizarre/allergies-myths-causes-tricks/gallery.html?curPhoto=1

It's hard changing eating habits -what we are so used to eating --- but my family and I have been working at it -slowly changing our ways, now taking time to read labels , etc. ...Food imo is so tainted -too many chemicals are added, etc. And these mods are causing probs instead of helping!
I personally like to choose my OWN poisons myself. They don't need to be messing with -modifying our food ! but ah their pocketbooks are more important.

Anyway, this is an interesting read not just about food - wanted to alert you guys. We want to boost on our immunity not destroy it!

ETA: to edit link to tart at page one.
Initial post started on page 8. Re review if you missed.

12 Scary Truths About Your Allergies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1