The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

America, It's Time To Talk About Satanism After Kesha's @NBC @TodayShow Concert... @KeshaSuxx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WTFRLY

America, It's Time To Talk About Satanism After Kesha's @NBC @TodayShow Concert... @KeshaSuxx Empty
PostSubject: America, It's Time To Talk About Satanism After Kesha's @NBC @TodayShow Concert... @KeshaSuxx   America, It's Time To Talk About Satanism After Kesha's @NBC @TodayShow Concert... @KeshaSuxx EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:13 pm

It’s time for American parents to have the conversation with their children about satanic worship and occult symbolism in entertainment. Most people have heard some variation of the claim that critical parts of the music and entertainment industries are controlled by people who seek to promoting or minimize content based on relatively secret agendas. It’s not a stretch to say that the majority of Americans dismiss the possibility of pop culture being controlled. Global sentiment may be trending the other direction, as conspiracy theories typically receive more consideration amongst international communities.

After Ke$ha’s antics on the November 20th version of NBC’s Today Show, however, that claim has new, irrefutable evidence.

Read more [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

America, It's Time To Talk About Satanism After Kesha's @NBC @TodayShow Concert... @KeshaSuxx Empty
PostSubject: Re: America, It's Time To Talk About Satanism After Kesha's @NBC @TodayShow Concert... @KeshaSuxx   America, It's Time To Talk About Satanism After Kesha's @NBC @TodayShow Concert... @KeshaSuxx EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:21 pm

Hello, WTFRLY.

Great post-thank you! Yes, it is time to educate children. Educate adults even! How I agree .
Satanism is definitely alive and well.

My eyes were opened to a lot of the Satanic symbolism years ago. Now,over time, it seems to be more rampant and in your face! And yes, I believe ''they'' have pretty much a stronghold on the industries.

It is sad that people are so ''conditioned'' to the symbolism/used to and just disregard these as nothing, .when Satanism IS something of GREAT concern! Makes me wonder if everyone is hypnotized.
..dulled...mind controlled...

I'm glad many have opened their eyes to this TRUTH. We need to bring more awareness - so this is a great post.

It is time for people to awaken out of their sleep -to be alert and forewarn others that " we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. "Eph 6:12

Did you see all the upside down crosses at the closing ceremony - Olympics? That was wild -- Sickening ! There were other things too .

Back to top Go down
WTFRLY

PostSubject: Re: America, It's Time To Talk About Satanism After Kesha's @NBC @TodayShow Concert... @KeshaSuxx   America, It's Time To Talk About Satanism After Kesha's @NBC @TodayShow Concert... @KeshaSuxx EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:36 am

Yea the opening and closing ceremonies both were chock full of occult symbolism. The overall procession was about the future of mankind's enslavement and possibly on depopulation. The whole thing was a globalist wet dream, the depiction of life from early beginnings all the way through modern times and foreshadowing the future.
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: America, It's Time To Talk About Satanism After Kesha's @NBC @TodayShow Concert... @KeshaSuxx   America, It's Time To Talk About Satanism After Kesha's @NBC @TodayShow Concert... @KeshaSuxx EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:51 pm

I agree - it reeked throughout the whole ...

Olympics' Blatant Occult Symbolism & Message

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

It's a sad world when folk choose Satanism over LOVE and Redemption!
Used to be things(sins) were kept in the dark hidden ...Today it is in your face and they are proud of it! This goes to show just how far away society has gotten away from God.....Actually they want to flush Him down the drain. This is not a good thing to do. Judgement will come whether they wish to believe or not!

This stuff makes me sick! Yeah, this Kesha girl is out there ...whatever happened to decency, ethics/morals, modesty, etc.? They ARE deceived into thinking all is fun/games ...one day, it will catch up to them all : They WILL be sorry if left unrepentant.

Cigarette logos are also chock full of the symbolism . I used to have a better link but to get you started.

Edit to add:

Since the links are not working properly, you can type these words into your search engine.

henrymakow olympics occult symbolism .. This should get you to the first link.

The other link - type in extremelifechanger illuminati cigarettes

Am not seeing the problem and will have to contact the admin. So very sorry for this inconvenience.

Last edited by SOT-Lou on Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WTFRLY

PostSubject: Re: America, It's Time To Talk About Satanism After Kesha's @NBC @TodayShow Concert... @KeshaSuxx   America, It's Time To Talk About Satanism After Kesha's @NBC @TodayShow Concert... @KeshaSuxx EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:04 am

SOT-Lou wrote:
I agree - it reeked throughout the whole ...

Olympics' Blatant Occult Symbolism & Message

It's a sad world when folk choose Satanism over LOVE and Redemption!
Used to be things(sins) were kept in the dark hidden ...Today it is in your face and they are proud of it! This goes to show just how far away society has gotten away from God.....Actually they want to flush Him down the drain. This is not a good thing to do. Judgement will come whether they wish to believe or not!

This stuff makes me sick! Yeah, this Kesha girl is out there ...whatever happened to decency, ethics/morals, modesty, etc.? They ARE deceived into thinking all is fun/games ...one day, it will catch up to them all : They WILL be sorry if left unrepentant.

Cigarette logos are also chock full of the symbolism . I used to have a better link but to get you started...

It's not letting me see your links for some reason
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: America, It's Time To Talk About Satanism After Kesha's @NBC @TodayShow Concert... @KeshaSuxx   America, It's Time To Talk About Satanism After Kesha's @NBC @TodayShow Concert... @KeshaSuxx EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:32 am

Hi WTFRLY

Sorry you are having a prob with the link. I just clicked link from here and it is working properly on my end. Maybe it was their server at the time -just try again to see.
If all else fails, copy and paste the link into a search engine -find link then proxy into it.

Unsure what the prob could be . Maybe a program you are running is blocking the connection?

It truly is amazing all the symbolism we have today......we see who is the prince of the power of the air...We need to resist!
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: America, It's Time To Talk About Satanism After Kesha's @NBC @TodayShow Concert... @KeshaSuxx   America, It's Time To Talk About Satanism After Kesha's @NBC @TodayShow Concert... @KeshaSuxx EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:05 pm

Kesha's "Die Young" song was pulled from the radio due to the Con shooting.

She then tweeted that they "forced her to sing the lyrics".

Here is what she tweeted ,(The tweet has since been deleted )
Quote :
i understand. I had my very own issue with ‘die young’ for this reason. I did NOT want to sing those lyrics and I was FORCED TO. Then she comes back saying ''forced'' was the wrong words.

Quote :
Ke$ha’s initial response was to say that she had been ‘forced’ to sing the lyrics. She made the statement via Twitter, a medium of communication cursed, in this instance, by its 140 character limit. Having stated that she was concerned about singing the lyrics to Die Young, in fear of an event like this, Kesha’s comments were met, by many, with an arched eyebrow and an air of disbelief. Forced to sing the lyrics? That seemed hard to believe.

Weird..
Thought I 'd mention it.
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: America, It's Time To Talk About Satanism After Kesha's @NBC @TodayShow Concert... @KeshaSuxx   America, It's Time To Talk About Satanism After Kesha's @NBC @TodayShow Concert... @KeshaSuxx EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:19 am

Hello, thought the link prob was ok when I hadn't heard back from you. I have experienced the same prob now but the link seems to work fine when logged in. Unsure why it is showing for Admin only . Will check into this. So sorry about that. Hopefully we'll get this corrected and ASAP!

Hope these links will show...

If not... search/type fitzinfo wordpress hollywood kabbalah cult unmasked

and judiciaryreport stars_and_satan

Have notified the admin of the link prob. I know he will be on the ball to fix this ASAP.
Not sure what the heck is going on ... but I have faith that he'll figure it out!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: America, It's Time To Talk About Satanism After Kesha's @NBC @TodayShow Concert... @KeshaSuxx   America, It's Time To Talk About Satanism After Kesha's @NBC @TodayShow Concert... @KeshaSuxx Empty

Back to top Go down

America, It's Time To Talk About Satanism After Kesha's @NBC @TodayShow Concert... @KeshaSuxx
Page 1 of 1