The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swine Flu Outbreak In South Carolina: Special Report (3rd Show)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

Swine Flu Outbreak In South Carolina: Special Report (3rd Show) Empty
PostSubject: Swine Flu Outbreak In South Carolina: Special Report (3rd Show)   Swine Flu Outbreak In South Carolina: Special Report (3rd Show) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Terrorists don't scare me, neither does the Hot Zone. I go where the news is, that's what REAL reporters do.

After hearing this morning about an area school closing due to a possible outbreak of Swine Flu, I put aside my normal work of making fun of Islamic Radicals and dove headfirst into a local story with Global Implications.

I spoke to Bob Dawkins, the Headmaster of Newberry Academy - a private school located halfway between Columbia and Greenville South Carolina - in the small town of Newberry, South Carolina.

Dawkins said that of 13 students who visited Cancun over Spring Break, 12 eventually fell ill, and others - even outside the school - who had not gone were infected by students from Newberry Academy. However, Dawkins said that even those students whose illness was confirmed to be Swine Flu have already recovered from what he called a, "Mild illness."

The school will remain closed through the weekend, and will reopen Monday morning.

Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/

Swine Flu Outbreak In South Carolina: Special Report (3rd Show)
Page 1 of 1