The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newtown School Shooting Inconsistencies Emerging, Event May Have Been Manipulated

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WTFRLY

Newtown School Shooting Inconsistencies Emerging, Event May Have Been Manipulated  Empty
PostSubject: Newtown School Shooting Inconsistencies Emerging, Event May Have Been Manipulated    Newtown School Shooting Inconsistencies Emerging, Event May Have Been Manipulated  EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:43 am

Newtown School Shooting Inconsistencies Emerging, Event May Have Been Manipulated Analysis + Video
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

Newtown School Shooting Inconsistencies Emerging, Event May Have Been Manipulated  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newtown School Shooting Inconsistencies Emerging, Event May Have Been Manipulated    Newtown School Shooting Inconsistencies Emerging, Event May Have Been Manipulated  EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:15 am

Thank you, WTFRLY for posting this evidence of inconsistancies! - very well put together if I say so myself!
TBH, I wouldn't know my guns from a hole in the ground so whoever caught that about the guns on the NBC report - the gun as being a shotgun, instead of a .223 rifle, being removed from the trunk =Hey, good eye! kudos to them!

Yeah, consistancies everywhere, from Adam to Ryan, the father being dead to now being alive being interviewed etc. None of this makes sense!
Thank you so much for posting . You guys are on your toes!

I wanna hear them (like Ricardo says) 'splain this !
Back to top Go down

Newtown School Shooting Inconsistencies Emerging, Event May Have Been Manipulated
Page 1 of 1