This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

TTIV Restructuring

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin

PostSubject: TTIV Restructuring   Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:02 am

As many of you probably have noticed there is a little restucturing going on here at TTIV Forum. No topics have been deleted. They have all been moved to a more appropriate place. If you are having trouble locating your topic feel free to ask and we will point you in the right direction. I hope to see you all out there contributing when you can. Thanks- TTIV Staff

TTiV OG
TTiV OG

PostSubject: Re: TTIV Restructuring   Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:19 pm

WOW!
Have been down with the flu for some time now and come back to a nice surprise. Have to say , "GREAT JOB" on the site reconstruction. I think you did a remarkable job with it . Looks great!

Admin

PostSubject: Re: TTIV Restructuring   Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:51 pm

Geeez. I finally get over the flu that I had for weeks and then you got it to. I'm sorry, it sucks I know. Yes ive been busy now we just need more people to post. Their are alot of people viewing everyday. I see more guests on reading everyday as well. Glad your back, now let's just hope it all doesn't end tomorrow. affraid

Semper Fi.

TTiV OG
TTiV OG

PostSubject: Re: TTIV Restructuring   Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:34 pm

OathKeepingJarhead wrote:
Geeez. I finally get over the flu that I had for weeks and then you got it to. I'm sorry, it sucks I know. Yes ive been busy now we just need more people to post. Their are alot of people viewing everyday. I see more guests on reading everyday as well. Glad your back, now let's just hope it all doesn't end tomorrow. affraid

Semper Fi.

Ugh, bless your heart, you are just NOW getting over the flu? Yeah it's pretty rough . I am finally able to hold my head up here (but to this day I STILL will NEVER take a flu shot..but that's just me !)

Yeah, it is great to see the change and some of the new members posting. Hopefully, more will follow!

Quote :
now let's just hope it all doesn't end tomorrow.
oh yeah I forgot about that. Laughing

PostSubject: Re: TTIV Restructuring   

Back to top Go down

TTIV Restructuring
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1