The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michigan To Join States Refusing To Allow Enforcement Of NDAA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

Michigan To Join States Refusing To Allow Enforcement Of NDAA Empty
PostSubject: Michigan To Join States Refusing To Allow Enforcement Of NDAA   Michigan To Join States Refusing To Allow Enforcement Of NDAA EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:19 am

Next week I will stand in front of the Alpena County Commission once again, this time as a scheduled speaker allotted twenty minutes. Initially I was worried that when I told them that the Federal government is NOT our friend, and that one day soon we would have to lock down the county and defend ourselves against it, they would think I was a dyed-in-the-wool, tinfoil hat wearing, full blown Conspiracy Theorist nutjob.

Then today I came across this article at World Net Daily: Michigan House Votes To Reject Federal Detention Plan.

Quote :
in Michigan, on a 107-0 vote, members of the state House have adopted their own statement on the issue.

Their proposal states “no agency of this state, no political subdivision of this state, no employee of an agency of this state or a political subdivision of this state acting in his or her official capacity, and no member of the Michigan national guard on official state duty shall aid an agency of the armed forces of the United States in any investigation, prosecution, or detention of any person pursuant to section 1021 of the national defense authorization act.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/michigan-house-votes-to-reject-federal-detention-plan/#biv8YgVBsA3021hV.99

When the Michigan House of Representatives is concerned about the same things that I am, to the point where they are drafting legislation to fight the coming Tyranny, I am more convinced than ever that I stand on solid ground with my arguments.
Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/

Michigan To Join States Refusing To Allow Enforcement Of NDAA
Page 1 of 1