The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTiV PREMIERE EPISODE: Are We Living In A Dictatorship? - Part 1 of 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

TTiV PREMIERE EPISODE: Are We Living In A Dictatorship? - Part 1 of 2 Empty
PostSubject: TTiV PREMIERE EPISODE: Are We Living In A Dictatorship? - Part 1 of 2   TTiV PREMIERE EPISODE: Are We Living In A Dictatorship? - Part 1 of 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:48 pm

UPDATE: 10-9-11 - The :43 second clip of my interview with Herman Cain has gone totally viral. You can see my ugly mug on the front page of every conservative blog and political website in the country, and on the MSM as well. My work has been cited by CNN and on the FOX News show "Freedom Watch with Andrew Napolitano." I've been trying to get in touch with the Cain campaign, but my phone calls are not being returned. I wonder why? LOL

Anyway, the full UNCUT AND UNEDITED (for content) interview with Herman Cain begins around the 5:00 mark. Cain has since changed his mind about the assassination of al-Awlaki and now supports the President's decision to have the man killed without so much as a charge in a court of law.

----Original Text Below----

I had the opportunity to ask a few of the Republican candidates if they thought that President Obama was overstepping his authority under the Constitution by ordering the assassination of Anwar al-Awlaki - an American Citizen who has never been charged with, much less convicted of, a crime (aside from an arrest for soliciting a prostitute.)

Personally, I think al-Awlaki is a scumbag; after he is tried and convicted, I wouldn't mind releasing the trap door to the gallows myself. MY problem is that Obama has ordered this man's death based solely on his statements and ALLEGED contacts with the 9/11 hijackers, the Fort Hood shooter, and the Fruit of the Loom bomber. If this man is suspected of a crime that warrants the death penalty, then by all means PUT HIM ON TRIAL before sentencing him to death!

Since 9/11, the Executive Branch has gone on a wild power grab; but not even Bush went this far. IMO, Obama has picked this American Citizen as a target because: he's a radical Muslim, he says things that make mainstream America hate him, and nobody would shed a tear if he was killed; but where does it stop? Talk about a slippery slope!

Once this American Citizen is murdered without due process of law, an extremely dangerous precedent will be set and the next target won't be nearly so universally hated as al-Awlaki is. The DHS has already issued guidelines for their agents to keep an eye on veterans returning from Afghanistan and Iraq, "Birthers," Second Amendment advocates, "Survivalists" who stockpile food and weapons, "Conspiracy Theorists," pro-lifers, and even people with Ron Paul bumper stickers for crying out loud.

If al-Awlaki is killed without protest, who's next? Rush Limbaugh? His speech can be pretty offensive at times, but should he be killed for it? How about Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura, or maybe even ME - or you? IDK about anyone else, but I fit into nearly ALL of the categories that DHS has recommended for closer scrutiny except for Iraq/Afg vets. At what point does MY speech become so offensive to President - excuse me - Caesar Obama that he feels the need to shut me up with a Hellfire missile or a bin-Laden style S.E.A.L. raid?

I'm sorry, but this is just wrong on so many levels. Sen. Chuck Schumer has introduced legislation that will allow the government to revoke the citizenship of any person deemed to be a true threat to the security of the US. At least that's a step in the right direction.

I don't care what avenue they take to be quite honest, as long as it conforms to the Constitution, and allows a person's guilt to be adjudicated in a court of law BEFORE they are assassinated at the whim of the Executive Branch. In al-Awlaki's case, the government is saying "He can't be found to bring him to trial." BULLSHIT! Ever hear of a trial "in absentia?" And if they can find him well enough to hit him with a Hellfire or hit squad, then they can go in and capture him just as easily.

Ordering the assassination of an American citizen without a trial is truly the tipping point between a Democratic Republic and a Dictatorship. I hope everyone understands this: two of the three Presidential candidates I asked - Herman Cain and Gov. Gary Johnson - did. Fred Karger on the other hand, seemed like he was ready to torture the entire world, so he won't be getting my vote.

I really wanted to ask this question of Ron Paul, but he skipped the post-debate press conference in favor of a Tea Party event on the other side of town. Oh well, there's always the next time.

Thanks to Youtube's idiotic 15 minute time limit, I had to split this AboveTopSecret exclusive into two parts. In part two, I take The Truth Is Viral on the road to Charlotte North Carolina where I asked the PEOPLE what they though. Of course I couldn't get a single Obama supporter to question anything their Messiah wants to do. I guess they will be very happy living as slaves under the New Dictatorship, where their very lives are controlled - or ended - by the whim of the state.

God help us all.

Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/
heracat

heracat

PostSubject: Re: TTiV PREMIERE EPISODE: Are We Living In A Dictatorship? - Part 1 of 2   TTiV PREMIERE EPISODE: Are We Living In A Dictatorship? - Part 1 of 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:25 am

I was not awake enough to view your early stuff on ATS. I will review it here. My awakening was your video about Libia on ATS. Smart, to the point and the facts were right. No one else was reporting the facts about what was happenng there but you. Respect to you.
Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

PostSubject: Re: TTiV PREMIERE EPISODE: Are We Living In A Dictatorship? - Part 1 of 2   TTiV PREMIERE EPISODE: Are We Living In A Dictatorship? - Part 1 of 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:59 am

heracat wrote:
I was not awake enough to view your early stuff on ATS. I will review it here. My awakening was your video about Libia on ATS. Smart, to the point and the facts were right. No one else was reporting the facts about what was happenng there but you. Respect to you.

Waking up can be quite a shock to the system. The facts are all out there, but nobody is willing to search for them (and parse through the bullshit.) I like this new guy, Ben Swann. He seems sincere, and BOY is he handsome. Laughing Maybe he can get something done.
Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTiV PREMIERE EPISODE: Are We Living In A Dictatorship? - Part 1 of 2   TTiV PREMIERE EPISODE: Are We Living In A Dictatorship? - Part 1 of 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TTiV PREMIERE EPISODE: Are We Living In A Dictatorship? - Part 1 of 2
Page 1 of 1