The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something I Have Rarely Spoken Of.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

Something I Have Rarely Spoken Of. Empty
PostSubject: Something I Have Rarely Spoken Of.   Something I Have Rarely Spoken Of. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:35 am

For some reason I feel like speaking of this tonight and I do not know why. I never really believed in the paranormal much until I served in Iraq. When I was in Iraq our camp was one of Uday and Kusays old palaces outside the city of Fallujah. It had guard towers that we used to have stand guard in at night. These guard towers mostly were shot all up from previous conflict and the one we stood watch in was especially shot up.

Anyway, it had a metal circular staircase that you had to climb to get to the top to the lookout room. It had one room for storage behind t6he room you stood watch in. It was the creepiest place I have ever been in My life. When standing guard in this place strange things would happen.

You would here footsteps coming up the ladderwell and when you would look and shine a light nobody would be there. You would also hear whispering voices in Arabic coming from the back room of the tower. It was so strange that it changed my thinking on the paranormal.

Almost every Marine that stood guard in that tower explained the same things happening over and over. Our higher ups would not even climb up in there due to the4 stories told by those who sttod guard there. We know Iraqi Men dies in the tower so I wonder was it their spirits we were exdperiencing or something more?
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: Something I Have Rarely Spoken Of.   Something I Have Rarely Spoken Of. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:14 am

Thanks for the share . The paranormal is a very interesting subject to me.

Your experience sounds quite freaky. Not sure how I would have handled that guard duty . You must be one brave soldier to have done (and experienced) that. Am sure it made you re-eval a few things, eh?

I have had my share of paranormal events. Many theories float around which I disregard because they do not agree with the Bible. ie." The Bible says to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord" so in MY heart , I do not believe there are ANY lost souls roaming around that are not crossed over.
However, I do believe evil abounds here...The Bible says there are fallen angels who wish to deceive and mAKE folk think there is no god or fool folk into thinking there is such a thing called reincarnation, etc. The Bible also says that it is given unto man to die ONCE and after this the judgment. ...I could go on and on but I think you get my points...

Re your experience, Could it be that the earth somehow records and plays back these anomolies /sounds at certain times during a magnetic flux spike or something like? I have heard this explained before and I may be saying it all wrong but you get the gist.

Have heard many stories of folk having seen past soldiers riding horses, etc at different places. So, if our earth isn't replaying these events, I can only assume that these experiences stem from demonic entities trying to trick, instill fear and/or deceive.

IMO, evil likes to reside where there is already a lot of darkness or violence.

I know how these type experiences can stick with you - you will never forget!
Glad you got it off your chest: You just may have NEEDED to do so.

Wild stuff for sure!
Thanks again for the share!

Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

PostSubject: Re: Something I Have Rarely Spoken Of.   Something I Have Rarely Spoken Of. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:42 pm

Quote :
Re your experience, Could it be that the earth somehow records and plays back these anomolies /sounds at certain times during a magnetic flux spike or something like? I have heard this explained before and I may be saying it all wrong but you get the gist.

I suppose anything is possible. Until I experienced this myself I did not have much interest in the paranormal nor did I really believe in it. I have always been a firm advocate for the 'anything is possible' line so I suppose it could be something like that. It was very unerving at times so it could very well be something demonic. Other Marines from different units had similar experiences in the towers they stood gaurd in.

I must add it was on of Sadaams sons palace compounds we were living on. We heard many stories from the locals of how they would kidnapp people from the local area and take them to their palace compound and do crazy things with them. That whole camp had a bad vibe to it.
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: Something I Have Rarely Spoken Of.   Something I Have Rarely Spoken Of. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 1:34 pm

Very interesting. Sadaam's son's palace compound eh? If I am not mistaken, this place was mentioned to me before by a good friend of ours (Sgt in the National Guard) who happened to be stationed there some years ago. I cannot remember his stories now, sorry, but do recall him mentioning the bad vibes, etc., there... others being fearful, etc.

Speaking of vibes! I feel there are more to these frequencies /vibes than meets the eye.
Imo, you seem to be what I'd call a ''sensitive'' - maybe not how others use this term - but to be able to "feel" things that others may not , is a gift , imo. whether good or bad... Your gut know if the vibes are good or to fight or take flight!

Those who care, love and feel as deeply or passionate about something are more attuned. imho. Hard-hearted /cold individuals don't seem to "feel" at all.

I'd venture a guess, that this is not the ONLY experience you have had. Is it? Going by your posts, I'd say that you could possibly even write a book .. if not now , you could in the future!

You may want to look deeper into the frequency subject : It is very fascinating to study how ELFs etc can affect our minds and bodies.
We're all matter and vibration anyway...really ...wild stuff, goes deep.

Still running with the vibe theory myself ... earth recording /and or demonic activity and that your body/YOU were just sensitive enough to pick up on it .

Very interesting --- Any other weird experiences? Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something I Have Rarely Spoken Of.   Something I Have Rarely Spoken Of. Empty

Back to top Go down

Something I Have Rarely Spoken Of.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Truth Is Viral :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: Paranormal-
Jump to: