The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The shocking truth about what's really in vaccines: Mercury, MSG, Formaldehyde, Aluminum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

The shocking truth about what's really in vaccines: Mercury, MSG, Formaldehyde, Aluminum Empty
PostSubject: The shocking truth about what's really in vaccines: Mercury, MSG, Formaldehyde, Aluminum   The shocking truth about what's really in vaccines: Mercury, MSG, Formaldehyde, Aluminum EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:29 pm

Quote :

Do you really know what's in vaccines? According to the CDC, all the following neurotoxic metals and chemicals are intentionally added to vaccines: Mercury, MSG (monosodium glutamate), Formaldehyde and Aluminum.

These toxic elements should never be INJECTED into any human being! Their toxicity explains the deadly side effects of vaccines, including:

* Comas
* Seizures
* High fevers
* Spontaneous abortions
* Death

So why doesn't the vaccine industry make "clean" vaccines without these additives? The answer is because the whole point of vaccines is not to medically help people, but rather to intentionally POISON them.

Hmm.. makes ya wonder what the CDC says for the reason of these ingredients. Good question -Why isn't there a CLEAN vaccine?

http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=17A176441B98DBBF34E69D3FB5F9363F

I may have never disclosed this but I will now. My dad was a general practitioner , MD , so I have been around medicine for the most part of my life. I have since changed my tune on the pharmaceutical industry and the medical profession WAYS. I no longer have faith nor do I believe in the system. ...Not anymore.

My dad was a very caring , loving man who truly wanted to service and heal others... I sometimes cannot help but think though of how many did he actually hurt (in the long run)? Breaks my heart and God rest his soul...
but I have most certainly changed my stance on all that I believe. I just pray others wake UP!

Looking for others to help add to the thread. Inform others!!
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

The shocking truth about what's really in vaccines: Mercury, MSG, Formaldehyde, Aluminum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shocking truth about what's really in vaccines: Mercury, MSG, Formaldehyde, Aluminum   The shocking truth about what's really in vaccines: Mercury, MSG, Formaldehyde, Aluminum EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:46 pm

What's In YOUR Vaccine?... List of Vaccine Ingredients and Their Known Side Effects:
http://www.knowthelies.com/node/7779

Secret government documents reveal vaccines to be a total hoax :
http://www.naturalnews.com/038598_vaccines_medical_hoax_government_documents.html

1920 book "Horrors of Vaccinations Exposed":
http://archive.org/details/HorrorOfVaccinationExposed

educate yourselves Vaccine Dangers:
http://educate-yourself.org/vcd/
Back to top Go down
VampyFox

VampyFox

PostSubject: Re: The shocking truth about what's really in vaccines: Mercury, MSG, Formaldehyde, Aluminum   The shocking truth about what's really in vaccines: Mercury, MSG, Formaldehyde, Aluminum EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:37 pm

The one anthrax vaccine approved in the United States, called BioThrax, is made by Emergent BioSolutions Inc of Rockville, Maryland. The company reported $215.9 million in sales of BioThrax, its only licensed product, in 2012.

The ethics commission took up the issue after a biodefense panel recommended in 2011 that the anthrax vaccine be tested in children. That endorsement, by the National Biodefense Science Board, came with the caveat that such a study also get the go-ahead from a bioethics panel. It did, albeit conditionally. "We have to get this precisely right," panel Chair Amy Gutmann, president of the University of Pennsylvania, said at a news conference. "Many significant steps would have to be taken" before a pediatric anthrax vaccine trial could be considered, she said. But she added that it is important "to develop the knowledge needed to save children's lives" in the event of an anthrax attack.

Balancing the need to protect children against the need to know, for instance, the safe dose of the vaccine, made this "one of the most difficult ethical reviews a bioethics board has ever conducted," Gutmann said.

Activists said the board was wrong not to oppose unequivocally testing the anthrax vaccine in children. Vera Sharav, founder of the Alliance for Human Research Protection, predicted that such a study would cause "moral harm for us as a nation and suffering for the children. They should have said, 'thou shalt not.'"

Federal regulations set a high bar for research on kids. If the chance of their benefiting is minuscule or nil, and the potential risk even minimal, children are usually off-limits.The presidential bioethics panel conceded that "there is no prospect of direct benefit to children" who participate in an anthrax-vaccine study, Gutmann said. According to the biodefense board, children in such a study would face more than minimal risk (defined as a risk no greater than that in daily life or at a check-up), mostly because the side effects of the vaccine in children are unknown.

Because the vaccine poses more than minimal risk to children, any proposal for testing it in them would have to clear several hurdles, the commission said. One pre-requisite for such a study is rigorously testing the vaccine in the youngest adults, starting at age 18.

"You'd work your way down from 18-year-olds," said Dr. John Parker, a retired army major general and chairman of the biodefense board. "If it were safe you'd go to 17 year-olds, then 16-year olds." After each round showing minimal harm, "you'd ask permission to move on to younger children."

The youngest age for testing is not clear, said Parker, "but the immune system of very young children is different from older people's." Results in 16-year-olds or even 5-year-olds might not reveal whether the vaccine is safe in babies, who would therefore have to be studied, too.

http://vactruth.com/2013/01/06/paralyzed-after-meningitis-vaccine/
which has been reporting regular updates on the situation. [10]
Where are statements from the involved organizations – WHO, GAVI, PATH, UNICEF and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation? Why has this vaccination program not been suspended? What are these organizations going to do about the atrocity that has happened in Gouro? affraid

Incidentally, have you seen the video where Bill Gates says be believes in Genocide and that vaccines can help with that!!!!!!!!

http://www.beyondconformity.org.nz/_blog/Hilary%27s_Desk/post/Vax-ganda_-_Idiotspeak_or_Bullseye/[url=which has been reporting regular updates on the situation. Why has this vaccination program not been suspended? affraid

Last edited by VampyFox on Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Somehow, the info was duplicated)
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: The shocking truth about what's really in vaccines: Mercury, MSG, Formaldehyde, Aluminum   The shocking truth about what's really in vaccines: Mercury, MSG, Formaldehyde, Aluminum EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:15 pm

Great links ,great post! Thanks for the add!

Have been on the vaccine topics for a while now and it seems folk are really waking up to the fact they are not what they are cracked up to be! Hopefully , sooner than later , something can be done to get this program ''stopped'' from experimenting further upon people under the guise of it's helping and eradicating...

I saw the headline about Bill Gates . It discussed me greatly just reading the title so I didn't venture to read. Makes me sick how people are such guinea pigs .... and have been since day 1.

lol and don't get me started on the fluoride in our drinking water...grr grr and more grrr.
Time for all of the ''mad men gone wild'' to stop the craziness and conning of the people!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shocking truth about what's really in vaccines: Mercury, MSG, Formaldehyde, Aluminum   The shocking truth about what's really in vaccines: Mercury, MSG, Formaldehyde, Aluminum Empty

Back to top Go down

The shocking truth about what's really in vaccines: Mercury, MSG, Formaldehyde, Aluminum
Page 1 of 1