This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

WTF is up with the wind.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin

PostSubject: WTF is up with the wind.   Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:22 am

This wind is crazy tonight. I just had a 200 year old tree shear off and land on my car and house. Car is totaled but the house only has minor damage. This weather this year is out of control. That gust felt to be at least 70 plus mph. I thought my house was gonna come off the foundation. I'm just glad everyone is ok. I still have power too; for now at least. I will post some pics in the morning of the damage. If you are in the path of this front please be carefull.

TTiV OG
TTiV OG

PostSubject: Re: WTF is up with the wind.   Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:25 am

Man that blows. Pardon the pun. ... but soOO sorry to hear this has happened to you! Yeah, glad this damage wasn't worse and you guys ARE ok. Weird weather for sure , 200 year old tree - wow. Was it diseased by chance? I doubt but thought it worth a mention.

Hope you guys have good insurance to cover the damages. ..bless your heart!...

Btw, we already trust ya , Bro. It would be nice to see pics but remember you do NOT have to prove anything to us here - like other places that demand or call for "pics or it didn't happen!"

Your post prompted me to dig a bit for reports in your area. Didn' t find but found this site - you possibly could use in the future. http://www.windfinder.com/windreports/windkarte_great_lakes.htm

Also found some other news of interest while prowling the site. Off topic but this is interesting imo.

Michigan Supreme Court justice charged with fraud

http://www.ironmountaindailynews.com/page/content.detail/id/281851/Michigan-Supreme-Court-justice-charged-with-fraud.html?isap=1&nav=5022

Again, so sorry to hear your car is totaled ...Hope you have another mode of transportation - a secondary vehicle...or insurance to cover a rental. Sux... my car broke down yesterday. NO vehicle here now - but prayerfully will be fixed today. Hope you won't be in the same boat.

Prayers are with ya , Bro. I know it's another headache with which to deal...but keep on the thankful side of the equation ... Yes, ALL of you are safe!

Sometimes I cannot help but wonder if they can DIRECT weather to zero in at certain GPS located targets . Just a thought although I know there is natural weather , and numerous other factors to consider, etc.. But when there are numerous symptoms that can overlap with other diagnoses, it gets kind of hard to ''diagnose'' the culprit , eh?
IF there was something I could do, I would...All I know that I can do is pray... so my prayers are with and for ya.

Semper Fi

Admin

PostSubject: Re: WTF is up with the wind.   Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:48 pm

My poor Jetta. Oh well, that's what insurance is for right.

TTiV OG
TTiV OG

PostSubject: Re: WTF is up with the wind.   Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:59 pm

Ouch that hurts!

Quote :
My poor Jetta. Oh well, that's what insurance is for right.

Yes Sir! Maybe you can get a new roof and a car that you'll like even better than the Jetta out of this - a blessing in disquise? .. (-) minus the deductible. of course.

Big ( | ) tree! Looks like you possibly could get a good load of wood out of that too!

Again...sorry this has happened...

Thanks for sharing the photos .

PostSubject: Re: WTF is up with the wind.   

Back to top Go down

WTF is up with the wind.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1