This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Utah Cops Interrupt Husband's Last Goodbyes to Grab Dead Woman's Pain Pills

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG

PostSubject: Utah Cops Interrupt Husband's Last Goodbyes to Grab Dead Woman's Pain Pills   Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:40 am

THIS is getting ridiculous folks... All I can say is " What THE ..."...

Quote :
Barbara Alice Mahaffey, an elderly resident of Vernal, Utah, died at home of colon cancer on May 21 as her husband of 58 years stood at her side. The death of his long-time spouse was bad enough, but what came next has Ben Mahaffey furious—and heading to court.

Mahaffey, 80, filed a lawsuit against the city of Vernal earlier this month charging that Vernal police interrupted his last goodbyes by searching his house for her prescription pain medication without a warrant within minutes after her death. Mahaffey said he was distraught and trying to ensure that his wife's body would be transported to a funeral home with dignity when police insisted he help them look for drugs.

"I was holding her hand and saying goodbye when all the intrusion happened," he told the Deseret News.

Rest of article here:
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=42389

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Utah Cops Interrupt Husband's Last Goodbyes to Grab Dead Woman's Pain Pills   Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:27 pm

SOT-Lou wrote:
THIS is getting ridiculous folks... All I can say is " What THE ..."...

Quote :
Barbara Alice Mahaffey, an elderly resident of Vernal, Utah, died at home of colon cancer on May 21 as her husband of 58 years stood at her side. The death of his long-time spouse was bad enough, but what came next has Ben Mahaffey furious—and heading to court.

Mahaffey, 80, filed a lawsuit against the city of Vernal earlier this month charging that Vernal police interrupted his last goodbyes by searching his house for her prescription pain medication without a warrant within minutes after her death. Mahaffey said he was distraught and trying to ensure that his wife's body would be transported to a funeral home with dignity when police insisted he help them look for drugs.

"I was holding her hand and saying goodbye when all the intrusion happened," he told the Deseret News.

Rest of article here:
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=42389

That was totally uncalled for. WTF is right.

Samwise

PostSubject: Re: Utah Cops Interrupt Husband's Last Goodbyes to Grab Dead Woman's Pain Pills   Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:41 pm

Anything to suit up and kick doors in now days....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utah Cops Interrupt Husband's Last Goodbyes to Grab Dead Woman's Pain Pills   

Back to top Go down

Utah Cops Interrupt Husband's Last Goodbyes to Grab Dead Woman's Pain Pills
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1