The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Libya:The Real Story TTiV SE01EP03

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

Libya:The Real Story TTiV SE01EP03 Empty
PostSubject: Libya:The Real Story TTiV SE01EP03   Libya:The Real Story TTiV SE01EP03 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:56 pm

I have recently uncovered information that the "revolution" in Libya was anything but a popular uprising, and I reveal it in this latest episode of The Truth Is Viral.

Under orders from a cabal of international bankers, the CIA trained and equipped al-Qaeda terrorists and set them on a path of revolution that ended with a new Libyan Central Bank and the black flag of al-Qaeda flying over the Benghazi courthouse.

Assisted by NATO forces and Qatari Army Soldiers, and supplied with weapons by the Qataris, these al-Qaeda terrorists succeeded in removing the Libyan leader from power before brutally murdering him.

Now, as the "legitimate" government of Libya, the NTC is waging a genocide against black Libyans, African guest workers, members of Gadaffi's tribe, and his supporters

I am staking my name and my reputation for honest journalism, built up over a lifetime, on the contents of this video. As difficult as it is to believe, it is all true.

Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/
spacemaverick

spacemaverick

PostSubject: Wow   Libya:The Real Story TTiV SE01EP03 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:02 pm

This was very interesting information that I honestly haven't heard before. Very well put together and gives me more to look at regarding Syria and Iran.
Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

PostSubject: Re: Libya:The Real Story TTiV SE01EP03   Libya:The Real Story TTiV SE01EP03 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:31 pm

spacemaverick wrote:
This was very interesting information that I honestly haven't heard before. Very well put together and gives me more to look at regarding Syria and Iran.

Thank you. I'm currently working on an episode about Syria that is along the exact same line; appropriate because it is the exact same people that murdered Gadaffi, using the exact same playbook. I honestly don't know how Obama is getting away with all of these blatantly unconstitutional - not to mention down right felonious - actions in support of al-Qaeda. We're supposed to be killing these people, not helping them overthrow sovereign nations to suit Obama's Satanic agenda of destroying Israel.
Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Libya:The Real Story TTiV SE01EP03   Libya:The Real Story TTiV SE01EP03 Empty

Back to top Go down

Libya:The Real Story TTiV SE01EP03
Page 1 of 1