The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Illinois Women Arrested For Refusing Smart Meter Installation (Video)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

Illinois Women Arrested For Refusing Smart Meter Installation (Video) Empty
PostSubject: Illinois Women Arrested For Refusing Smart Meter Installation (Video)   Illinois Women Arrested For Refusing Smart Meter Installation (Video) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:22 am

This news is upsetting. How the utility crews and police can get away with what they have done, I haven't a clue. Seems we no longer have rights or a RIGHT to choice these days . Pray for these ladies!

I oppose the new meters too, and PRAY this doesn't start happening ELSEwhere. If you are not familiar with what all these meters do/can do. ie. potential fire hazards, invasion of privacy, health hazards...open source crap...
Please RESEARCH . You'll see how they are PUSHING these things upon the folk as another CONTROL measure .

Times are hard for all ... I applaud these gals. We all NEED to learn and stand!

http://patdollard.com/2013/01/women-arrested-for-refusing-smart-meter-installation/

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/suburbs/naperville/chi-naperville-smart-meter-arrest-20130123,0,6519967.story
Back to top Go down

Illinois Women Arrested For Refusing Smart Meter Installation (Video)
Page 1 of 1