The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MN Democrats Introduce Law to Confiscate Guns… Give Gun Owners 6 Months to Turn in Weapons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

MN Democrats Introduce Law to Confiscate Guns… Give Gun Owners 6 Months to Turn in Weapons Empty
PostSubject: MN Democrats Introduce Law to Confiscate Guns… Give Gun Owners 6 Months to Turn in Weapons   MN Democrats Introduce Law to Confiscate Guns… Give Gun Owners 6 Months to Turn in Weapons EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:47 pm

Minnesota is now following Missouri and Washington in proposing legislation that would lead to gun confiscation. I wonder how many other states will announce similar legislation in th4e coming weeks and months. As I said before I believe the federal government is pushing this to the states democrats in hopes that it will make federal disarmarment much easier when it comes. Notice I said WHEN, not IF. It is coming wether we like it or not. As long as people stand by idle this BS will continue.

Minnesota Bill.

Source.

Quote :
Minnesota Democrats are pushing similar legislation using nearly identical language as the Missouri bill.

MN H.F. No. 241, as introduced – 88th Legislative Session (2013-2014) Posted on Jan 31, 2013

10.20 Sec. 7. PERSONS POSSESSING ASSAULT WEAPONS ON EFFECTIVE DATE
ACT; REQUIRED ACTIONS.
Any person who, on February 1, 2013, legally owns or is in possession of an assault weapon has until September 1, 2013, to do any of the following without being subject to
prosecution under Minnesota Statutes, section 624.7133:

(1) remove the weapon from the state;

(2) surrender the weapon to a law enforcement agency for destruction;

(3) render the weapon permanently inoperable; or

(4) if eligible, register the weapon as provided in Minnesota Statutes, section 624.7133, subdivision 5.

EFFECTIVE DATE.This section is effective the day following final enactment.
Back to top Go down

MN Democrats Introduce Law to Confiscate Guns… Give Gun Owners 6 Months to Turn in Weapons
Page 1 of 1