The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not All Bibles Say the Same Thing!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

Not All Bibles Say the  Same Thing! Empty
PostSubject: Not All Bibles Say the Same Thing!   Not All Bibles Say the  Same Thing! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:31 pm

Here is another issue that needs to be brought to light.

Years ago, I learned that these newer Bibles are becoming more and more perverted every time they are so called revised..
The Devil cannot get RID of God's Word -1Pe 1:25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you. -so he would want to dilute and pollute it in any way he can because he opposes everything of God ......
Seems these so-called Christian revisionists forgot all about what God said about His Word! God said:

Rev 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Anyway, please do research for yourselves and compare with the KJV. You will find there are HUGE differences and can no longer be God inspired.

Satan will never rid the world of God's Word though.... Thank God we still have the real thing!

This is why I am KJV ONLY. All others imo, are perversions /counterfeits!
Please take heed.
------------------------
See for yourselves how the meaning of some of the verses have been changed - In some versions, the Lordship of Jesus has been demoted as unto a man and some have even omitted the blood (which is essential) of Christ's sin offering for mankind !
There are so many more discrepancies with some verses meanings changed entirely!

Please read this article in full . I feel this is vitally important !
Actually, there are a lot of informative articles at this site: http://www.independentbaptistconnection.com/not-all-bibles-say-the-same-thing.html -
so be sure to check them out.

Back to top Go down

Not All Bibles Say the Same Thing!
Page 1 of 1