The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Debunked : Sandy Hook -Actors, etc.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

Debunked :  Sandy Hook -Actors, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Debunked : Sandy Hook -Actors, etc.   Debunked :  Sandy Hook -Actors, etc. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:52 am

Wanted to put this out there for those of you who may think that the Phelps were the Sextons, etc...

This thread : www.metabunk.org/ threads/ 1074-Debunked-Sandy-Hook-Newtown-Conspiracy-Hoax , clears many of the misconceptions of the case . The photo comparisons of the so-called crisis actors clearly are NOT one and the same. The thread also clears up the "Emily photo shoot with the pres." after the fact. It was Madeline, a younger sister.

I most certainly understand the confusion, people jumping the gun, etc. for they DO so closely resemble one another. Anyway, the info/links within the thread settles things in MY heart and I hope it will yours too. Although this however, only clears up SOME of the MANY questions folk have re this tragic event.

Anyway, folks are wrong in saying the Phelps are the Sexton crisis actors, etc . They are definitely NOT the same! Check out the teeth on Laura : They do not match at all - are totally different!

Debunked :  Sandy Hook -Actors, etc. Gf-20130304-111121

www.metabunk.org/ threads/ 1074-Debunked-Sandy-Hook-Newtown-Conspiracy-Hoax

Hope this helps clear up some of the confusion.

Back to top Go down

Debunked :  Sandy Hook -Actors, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debunked : Sandy Hook -Actors, etc.   Debunked :  Sandy Hook -Actors, etc. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:46 pm

Noses and eyebrows are also different, but they do look a lot alike!
Back to top Go down

Debunked : Sandy Hook -Actors, etc.
Page 1 of 1