The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cloning record broken – next up clones from faeces

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

Cloning record broken – next up clones from faeces  Empty
PostSubject: Cloning record broken – next up clones from faeces    Cloning record broken – next up clones from faeces  EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:57 am

Quote :
A mouse has smashed the record for sequential cloning – the ability to make clones of clones of clones. Now the laboratory behind the feat will attempt to make clones from cells extracted from mouse fur, stuffed bodies and excrement.

Teruhiko Wakayama at the RIKEN Center for Developmental Biology in Kobe, Japan, who carried out the work, says the technique could help in producing high-quality animals for farms and conservation purposes. "If a 'super cow' that could produce a lot of milk or Kobe beef could be cloned at low cost, then not only consumers but also farmers would be happy," he says.

Twenty-five generations of clones have come from the mouse, and all 580 of them were healthy, lived normal lifespans and could have healthy pups through normal mating.

In 2008, Wakayama's team produced clones from dead mice that had been frozen for 16 years. "My lab is now trying to make cloned mice from fur, stuffed bodies, and excrement," says Wakayama.

Full article: http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn23262-cloning-record-broken--next-up-clones-from-faeces.html

This part is quite worrisome to me

Quote :
... If this translates to other mammalian species – including humans – it could be a major game changer," says Robert Lanza, chief medical officer at Advanced Cell Technology, a company based in Marlborough, Massachusetts, that is developing treatments based on stem cells.

and makes the mind question if possibly there are already human clones in the world today who have NO souls....

Oftimes I DO think mankind oversteps his bounds into God's terrain- into a territory they should never be. Man seems to be messing too much with nature /God's natural order of things and WE keep screwing things up - quite profoundly!

Back to top Go down
VampyFox

VampyFox

Cloning record broken – next up clones from faeces  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloning record broken – next up clones from faeces    Cloning record broken – next up clones from faeces  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:28 pm

Quote:
... If this translates to other mammalian species – including humans – it could be a major game changer," says Robert Lanza, chief medical officer at Advanced Cell Technology, a company based in Marlborough, Massachusetts, that is developing treatments based on stem cells.

It seems this has already been done, and when I get a link to back that up I shall add it if possible to this comment. This is going to have more bad side effects than beneficial ones, due to 'man' being involved! As soon as a scientist tries to draw back to prevent a catastrophe (why they do not realise this will happen and not do it in the first place!!) and the scientist will be killed. Over a hundred have been killed recently, over the course of two years which is highly suspicious.

As you state Lou, would it be possible that these humans are devoid of souls?? Will they become the flesh type robots? Human life would begin to mean even less to those who like messing with things they never should!! Mad
Back to top Go down

Cloning record broken – next up clones from faeces
Page 1 of 1