The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Memory of My Friend.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

In Memory of My Friend. Empty
PostSubject: In Memory of My Friend.   In Memory of My Friend. EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:20 pm

Three years ago you left this cruel world, leaving us lost, our emotions were swirled.

We mourn over your loss, but remember your life, even when the memories cut like a knife.

Today we remember, and tell stories of you, making us laugh, even if taboo.

Like when I stole your car, and drove it through a field, you laughed and puked, your anger concealed.

The fun times we had, will never be forgotten, even the times we were downright rotten.

Your son is the man you would want him to become; he is so much like you it is hard to fathom.

He’s such a great kid, and surrounded by many, who watch over him, and love him plenty.

We will never forget the impact you’ve made, on all our lives in an incredible way.

We’ll keep Jake strong, and remind him of you, and tell him our stories so he’ll know the true view.

Rest in peace, for all is safe here, I know you watch over us, your spirits still here.

You live with us all and can never die, when things are tough, we know your nearby.

Until we meet again, my honorable friend, Semper Fi, until my own end.
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

In Memory of My Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory of My Friend.   In Memory of My Friend. EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:26 am

Beautifully written ...
...I feel ya ...how you truly love & miss him so...and see your concerns...

Praying for your friend's ''wife'' and Jake.

HUGS and prayers for you also...

The Lord knows your pain...and is near.

Psa 56:8 Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?

2Co 1:3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; ...

Lou
Back to top Go down

In Memory of My Friend.
Page 1 of 1