The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Is Not A Mosquito It’s An Insect Spy Drone For Urban Areas Already In Production Funded By The Gov

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

This Is Not A Mosquito It’s An Insect Spy Drone For Urban Areas Already In Production Funded By The Gov Empty
PostSubject: This Is Not A Mosquito It’s An Insect Spy Drone For Urban Areas Already In Production Funded By The Gov   This Is Not A Mosquito It’s An Insect Spy Drone For Urban Areas Already In Production Funded By The Gov EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:16 pm

(If you are concerned about West Nile Virus, you WILL NOT get it from this...)

CHECK THIS OUT

This Is Not A Mosquito!! Look closely....................Incredible

Is this a mosquito? No. It's an insect spy drone for urban areas, already in production, funded by the US Government. It can be remotely controlled and is equipped with a camera and a microphone. It can land on you, and it may have the potential to take a DNA sample or leave RFID tracking nanotechnology on your skin. It can fly through an open window, or it can attach to your clothing until you take it in your home. Given their propensity to request macro-sized drones for surveillance, one is left with little doubt that police and military may look into these gadgets next.

And now you know why our government has requested the law be changed to allow drone surveillance in the United States...

This Is Not A Mosquito It’s An Insect Spy Drone For Urban Areas Already In Production Funded By The Gov This-Is-Not-A-Mosquito-It%E2%80%99s-An-Insect-Spy-Drone-For-Urban-Areas-Already-In-Production-Funded-By-The-Gov

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2013/01/23/this-is-not-a-mosquito-its-an-insect-spy-drone-for-urban-areas-already-in-production-funded-by-the-gov/
Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

This Is Not A Mosquito It’s An Insect Spy Drone For Urban Areas Already In Production Funded By The Gov Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is Not A Mosquito It’s An Insect Spy Drone For Urban Areas Already In Production Funded By The Gov   This Is Not A Mosquito It’s An Insect Spy Drone For Urban Areas Already In Production Funded By The Gov EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:03 pm

I hope there not too expensive because many will fall at the hands of flyswatters, newspapers, and my personal favorite, a homemade flame thrower with a can of WD-40 and a lighter. On a serious note this is very concerning. I imagine they have already been using these things on us. Heck, we probably will be attracting some this summer ourselves with the way things are going on the home front. It never stops does it? They just will not give up. And that makes our job of fighting it even more difficult. But, we shall survive this coming nightmare I hope.
Back to top Go down

This Is Not A Mosquito It’s An Insect Spy Drone For Urban Areas Already In Production Funded By The Gov
Page 1 of 1