The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obama administration to criminalize teens working on their own family farms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

Obama administration to criminalize teens working on their own family farms Empty
PostSubject: Obama administration to criminalize teens working on their own family farms   Obama administration to criminalize teens working on their own family farms EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:48 am

This is craziness imo!! What in the world is Bummer trying to do - but destroy the lives and livelihood of many? !!
Take a look at the
Fox news vid

http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=670FB69A9F8F7B4167C7F32FD35B943F

Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

Obama administration to criminalize teens working on their own family farms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama administration to criminalize teens working on their own family farms   Obama administration to criminalize teens working on their own family farms EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:58 pm

I grew up on a small farm and my grandparents had a larger farm so we grew up working on the farm as soon as we were big enough to do the job. I used to drive tractors and use all kinds of equipment and handle horses and livestock. It is what you do if you have a family farm. I keep asking myself when will the madness end and when will they stop trying to control every aspect of our lives but I see no end in sight. As free Americans it is up to us to resist and fight against this crap. But that is awfully hard to do with such a large portion of the population completely oblivious to what is really going on in this world. Some day our grandchildren will ask us. Where were you when the Freedom in America disappeared. We will have to tell them we tried but so many sat back and did nothing and all we could do is watch. We are the proverbial frogs in the pot right now and most won't realize it until their freedoms are boiled away.
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: Obama administration to criminalize teens working on their own family farms   Obama administration to criminalize teens working on their own family farms EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 2:54 am

Family member used to have a dairy farm ...but no longer. Basically, it got to the point where it was no longer worth it for them to continue the business.

The children LOVED helping/learning and milking the cows! The boys learned to use their hands , they grew their muscles and became all the stronger because of ..and they have ''character'' about them.. \\

They would do their school work then have their share of chores to do, , bailing hay , etc. They would take turns milking, cleaning, etc. This is nearly unheard of these days. We have such a lazy generation already, from what I see, (NOT saying all are) but most are only thinking of ''themselves'' and no one else..selfish.

I feel that every family member should do their part or share: They should WANT to pitch in to help no matter whether the family owns a farm or not . We are to supposed to help and bear one another's burdens... not to mention helping your own family in turn is helping yourself!

They were never dumped on or anything - just were instilled with good work ethics and values..Their having learned by participating has rewarded them in many ways and I am proud of how they have turned out !!

I just hope they don't start calling ''child abuse" ... that would be a bunch of LIES!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama administration to criminalize teens working on their own family farms   Obama administration to criminalize teens working on their own family farms Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama administration to criminalize teens working on their own family farms
Page 1 of 1