The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Man Charged With Terrorism For Criticizing School Security (Vid of man's interview on link)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

Man Charged With Terrorism For Criticizing School Security  (Vid of man's interview on link) Empty
PostSubject: Man Charged With Terrorism For Criticizing School Security (Vid of man's interview on link)    Man Charged With Terrorism For Criticizing School Security  (Vid of man's interview on link) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:43 pm

Just for giving an opinion about the school's security his daughter attends, this man gets arrested!!... It seems there is no more freedom of speech , when opinions can be reported as terror... I hope this man gets out and people rally for him ...that he gets the support he needs ..bless his heart!
Too, I want to know the name of the physical therapist who turned him in for this. I think everyone should KNOW and turn their backs on such!

Quote :
History has shown us that one of the most dangerous things an individual can have in a totalitarian state is an opinion. In Hitler’s German, Mao’s China, or Stalin’s Soviet Union, it was always the same – have an opinion, go to jail.

What’s completely discouraging is that America is starting to be the same kind of state. People who are using their First Amendment free speech rights to raise important issues are increasingly finding themselves carted off to jail, or running the risk that their children will be wrenched from their arms and placed into the state system. A New Jersey mother discovered that when she was arrested after reading the Constitution at a public meeting; and a New Jersey father discovered it when he was interrogated and police threatened to remove his children after he posted a picture of his glowingly proud son with a hunting rifle. As too many people are discovering, speech in America is free only if you carry your “Progressive” card...

See FULL news article: http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/04/10471-man-charged-with-terrorism-for-criticizing-school-security/

Back to top Go down

Man Charged With Terrorism For Criticizing School Security (Vid of man's interview on link)
Page 1 of 1