The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here

Go down 
+6
Sambuca
tomsellecksmustache
Amaterasu
SOT-Lou
OathKeepingJarhead
Bob Powell
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sambuca

INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for the welcome   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:12 pm

Thanks again,

I'm going to try to catch up on the vids. I reckon I'm here to learn. I wholeheartedly agree that all life is sacred. We should ALL let The One True God decide who's getting into Heaven, Because that is what He is going to do anyway!

I'll admit that I don't know who the real enemies are. My tendencies are to agree with what I was brought up knowing. The only problem with that is that we've been lied to for so long that it's hard to know who are the "good guys" anymore. For that reason, I search the web. I do not watch regular TV anymore. That isn't a fatwaah, by the way! ;-) I just am trying to rid myself of propaganda. Muslims get mad if you tell them you are an American first. Well, that's what I am. The reason "secular societies" arose was because way too many people were getting killed in the name of religion. That kind of "jihad" is too easy to misdirect. Better to die than to kill an innocent.

So I guess I'm trying to decipher real info from disinfo. Most "truth" sites are riddled with disinfo, just like disinfo is riddled with truth. Makes your head hurt.

I take my hat off to you, even if some of the stuff scares the living daylights out of me!

I'll go play catch up now, and pop back now and then, Lord Willing.

Sam
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Sambuca wrote:
Hello everyone,

I really didn't come here to get my rear end kicked.

Welcome, welcome! I will not kick Your rear. [smile]

You may like to peruse My work in Your explorations - located here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?board=163.0

Gad to have You aboard!
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:19 pm

Welcome, Sambuca!

Glad you are on board here at TTIV! Am sure we all can learn from Bob and one another here !

I know I have sO much to learn. I'm STILL trying to get caught up on Bob's videos .. so little time and much to learn! I do believe you came to the right place!

Again, welcome !
Back to top Go down
spacemaverick

spacemaverick

PostSubject: Hi from spacemaverick   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:30 pm

Hello one and all. I go by the name of spacemaverick. I am currently a member of 5 forums. I started in the Open Minds Forum until it folded. I am active in Pegasus Consortium (on a part time basis) Became acquainted with Zorgon on Open Minds and I am currently also a member of alienscientist forum as a moderator. I have been an amateur researcher for the past 20 years. I currently have interests in black projects, Fukushima radiation problems affecting the world, government conspiracies and UFO's. I was active Army from 1971 to 1979 and Active Reserve USAF from 1983 to 1986. I worked as a law enforcement officer and corrections deputy and retired as a Lt. from Brevard Sheriff's Office on Feb. 17th, 2012. Currently working private security. (still have to pay bills). I was happy to see the invite by Mr. Powell for Pegasus members. This gives me another source of peoples opinions and a chance to draw from the knowledge of others. I am happy to be here. I will lurk for awhile until I find my niche. I am a constitutionalist and believe our government departed from it many moons ago. I have recently seen the dirty side of politics from a local race. I live in Melbourne Florida and have been there since 1987. I was raised in Titusville Florida along also with a small time in Pompano Beach. Thanks for inviting the members of Pegasus. My name is Rod....
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:37 pm

Hello and welcome, Rod! So happy to have you aboard. Please do feel comfortable and make yourself at home here at TTIV.

That is one remarkable "resume" you've got there and I truly look fwd to hearing more from you - as I am sure you have so much to offer!

Again, it is wonderful to have you !
Back to top Go down
spacemaverick

spacemaverick

PostSubject: Thank you Lou   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:19 am

SOT-Lou wrote:
Hello and welcome, Rob! So happy to have you aboard. Please do feel comfortable and make yourself at home here at TTIV.

That is one remarkable "resume" you've got there and I truly look fwd to hearing more from you - as I am sure you have so much to offer!

Again, it is wonderful to have you !

Thank you sir. I look forward to perusing the forum and have already watched one video. I'm just a simple man looking for answers so that I may be of help to others, guide others and inform others. My research began in earnest digging through the livingmoon.com. Thank you for the warm welcome.
Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:54 pm

spacemaverick wrote:
Hello one and all. I go by the name of spacemaverick. I am currently a member of 5 forums. I started in the Open Minds Forum until it folded. I am active in Pegasus Consortium (on a part time basis) Became acquainted with Zorgon on Open Minds and I am currently also a member of alienscientist forum as a moderator. I have been an amateur researcher for the past 20 years. I currently have interests in black projects, Fukushima radiation problems affecting the world, government conspiracies and UFO's. I was active Army from 1971 to 1979 and Active Reserve USAF from 1983 to 1986. I worked as a law enforcement officer and corrections deputy and retired as a Lt. from Brevard Sheriff's Office on Feb. 17th, 2012. Currently working private security. (still have to pay bills). I was happy to see the invite by Mr. Powell for Pegasus members. This gives me another source of peoples opinions and a chance to draw from the knowledge of others. I am happy to be here. I will lurk for awhile until I find my niche. I am a constitutionalist and believe our government departed from it many moons ago. I have recently seen the dirty side of politics from a local race. I live in Melbourne Florida and have been there since 1987. I was raised in Titusville Florida along also with a small time in Pompano Beach. Thanks for inviting the members of Pegasus. My name is Rod....

Welcome to TTiV brother. I know the area very well. I attended Florida Air Academy in high school, and from 1986-87 I had a Friday night show, broadcast live from area nightclubs, on WOVV in Ft. Pierce.

I hope that you will take advantage of our Law Enforcement sub-forum. We need courageous individuals like yourself, and your brothers in blue (or green if I recall BCSD correctly), to stand up and protect the citizens in their jurisdiction from a federal government run amuk. Even though I have sometimes have harsh words for government and law enforcement at the federal level (IMO Ruby Ridge and Waco were prime examples of federally sanctioned murder,) I've always been defensive of local law enforcement. Before I joined the Marine Corp I spent a semester at Palm Beach Community College taking Criminal Justice.

I am like you, a Constitutionalist. I am not a "Freeman," "Sovereign Citizen," or Anarchist. I believe that civil societies NEED laws in order to function, and I fully support the members of the law enforcement community - at all levels - who enforce those laws. But at the same time, I expect those LEOs, and the government, to be subject to the SAME laws. Nobody should be above the law, especially Justice Dept. head Eric Holder (who is STILL in Contempt of Congress BTW) and the President.

I don't give a damn who you are, or of what crime you have been accused. The 5th Amendment guarantees EVERY American citizen the right to a trial before Life, Liberty, or Property can be taken from them. Obama and his Star Chamber, with the murders of three uncharged American citizens to his credit (that we know of so far), can NOT be tolerated. Soon enough, his victims will be Americans ON American soil; and everyone will think it's "normal" because they are slowly being fed that idea by the MSM; that it's "OK" to kill U.S. citizens without a trial. Last time it was a true scumbag - Anwar al-Awlaki - but who will the next American murdered by Obama be?

Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/
spacemaverick

spacemaverick

PostSubject: Thank you Mr. Powell   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:42 pm

I have seen fit to introduce your forum on my facebook page. I know of many former Marines with whom I have worked that might be interested in your forum. There are others of like mind and I hope to spread the word. If we inform others and they in turn do the same, the word will spread. There is a silent group who do the right thing out there but stay quiet just for the sake of the job they hold. They none the less do the right thing anyway. Thanks for what you do. Rod
Back to top Go down
Baddmove

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:32 am

Don't see a reply button so i came in through the "quote" function.. Hey Bob, i was wondering where you went..I saw you at The living moon.com for a minute. Glad to see you have your own place now..Former Air Force guy myself..don't hate..lol...
Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:52 am

Baddmove wrote:
Don't see a reply button so i came in through the "quote" function.. Hey Bob, i was wondering where you went..I saw you at The living moon.com for a minute. Glad to see you have your own place now..Former Air Force guy myself..don't hate..lol...

Welcome aboard. You know there is a Living Moon sub-forum here. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/
MilitiaMan

MilitiaMan

PostSubject: First Post...   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:11 pm

Hey everyone,just a lil bit about me. My name is Eric and I love God,my family and my country. I am an avid hunter, I enjoy sports of all kinds. I am originally from Pennsylvania, living in Michigan now. I have been here since 2008. My Priest woke my wife and I up about 2 years ago in a seminar he gave,which was on religious persecution and are religious freedoms. He told us many things that day, the one thing that stuck with me the most,was about the F.E.M.A. camps. After we returned home I started looking it up on the internet,and well, as you say, the rest was history. I have always been interested in the goings on of the government etc.. I however had no idea about some of the things going on right under our noses., I am extremely concerned about where we as a nation are headed. I believe with more people like you and I, that get the word out to those who are not aware yet, is a great thing. Ty Bob and everyone for all you do. I look forward to conversations with you all... God Bless and have a great day... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:33 pm

MilitiaMan wrote:
Hey everyone,just a lil bit about me. My name is Eric and I love God,my family and my country. I am an avid hunter, I enjoy sports of all kinds. I am originally from Pennsylvania, living in Michigan now. I have been here since 2008. My Priest woke my wife and I up about 2 years ago in a seminar he gave,which was on religious persecution and are religious freedoms. He told us many things that day, the one thing that stuck with me the most,was about the F.E.M.A. camps. After we returned home I started looking it up on the internet,and well, as you say, the rest was history. I have always been interested in the goings on of the government etc.. I however had no idea about some of the things going on right under our noses., I am extremely concerned about where we as a nation are headed. I believe with more people like you and I, that get the word out to those who are not aware yet, is a great thing. Ty Bob and everyone for all you do. I look forward to conversations with you all... God Bless and have a great day... Very Happy
On behalf of the TTIV staff welcome to the forum Militiaman. We are glad you are here and look forward to your contributions to the truth. I too am an avid hunter and a fellow Michigander so there at least three of us here. Here you will get the truth and nothing but the truth. We will not censor anything you post unless it violates the T&Cs, is illegal, or if it is a call for violence. Here we appreciate all views and opinions and feel it is necessary for open discussion. So feel free to speak your mind as you explore the depths of what we have already posted and will post in the future. Thank you for coming and we look forward to the future with you here.

Semper Fi,

OathKeepingJarhead
Back to top Go down
b4time

b4time

PostSubject: Hello all    INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:52 pm

Hi all,seems like a nice place and people here are trying to figure things out and do some good in the world. I have been researching all this for a very long time. From ancient history to the transfer of wealth, false flags , alternate history free energy. So much has been hidden from the good people of the earth.
Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:34 am

b4time wrote:
Hi all,seems like a nice place and people here are trying to figure things out and do some good in the world. I have been researching all this for a very long time. From ancient history to the transfer of wealth, false flags , alternate history free energy. So much has been hidden from the good people of the earth.

We are glad you have chosen to join us. Feel free to post and discuss anything you want, as there is no censorship here. Welcome, if you ever need anything just message me and I will do my best to help you out.

Semper Fi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Truth Is Viral :: Welcome To The New TTiV Forum! :: IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ-
Jump to: