The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adam Kokesh and His Armed Revolt.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

Adam Kokesh and His Armed Revolt. Empty
PostSubject: Adam Kokesh and His Armed Revolt.   Adam Kokesh and His Armed Revolt. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:10 pm

There has been much talk of this throughout the alternative community since he first publicly stated his intentions. We here at TTIV do not support this march nor do we advocate that any of our members or friends participate. Open carrying firearms in D.C is against the law. Even though the law may be deemed unconstitutional by Constitutionalists and others alike it still does not make this ok. This cannot be a peaceful march if they are openly breaking firearm laws. Any law abiding firearm owner who does participate will be turning themselves into criminals. This is not the way to win the war against the second amendment. I have always been sketchy of Mr. Kokesh. He has the articulation and drive to bring people together. He can also be a good speaker who can motivate when needs be.

What is most bothersome to me is when you compare Adam Kokesh to Brandon Raub. Brandon Raub posted on his facebook page that "The revolution is upon us" in reference to Ron Pauls Presidential campaign and was involuntarily detained and treated poorly and heavily scrutinized for it. Yet Adam Kokesh can openly call for an "Armed Revolt against the government" and he is out walking free and sounding his message loud for all to here. That is where my BS flag begins to raise because the real question is. Why are they shutting all of these people up like Barandon Raub yet allowing Adam to openly call for an armed revolt? To me the answer is simple. Either Adam is working with TPTB or TPTB are going to allow it to happen in order to further the agenda of taking rights away from the citizens of this country. I don't know wether or not the facebook rumor can be verified but that just adds to the suspiciousness of all of this. I believe the man in the video raises some good points and we all need to take a step back and look at this from a different point of view. I always ask myself when it comes to thingls like these; who will it benefit most in the end?

Back to top Go down

Adam Kokesh and His Armed Revolt.
Page 1 of 1