The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Before his death, father of ADHD admitted it was a fictitious disease

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

Before his death, father of ADHD admitted it was a fictitious disease Empty
PostSubject: Before his death, father of ADHD admitted it was a fictitious disease   Before his death, father of ADHD admitted it was a fictitious disease EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:34 pm

Quote :
Natural News – by Ethan A. Huff

If you or someone you know has a child that has been diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), chances are the child is actually just fine. At least this is what the “father” of ADHD, Leon Eisenberg, would presumably say if he were still alive. On his death bed, this psychiatrist and autism pioneer admitted that ADHD is essentially a “fictitious disease,” which means that millions of young children today are being needlessly prescribed severe mind-altering drugs that will set them up for a life of drug addiction and failure.

As explained by The Sons of Liberty host Bradlee Dean, who also writes for The D.C. Clothesline, ADHD was merely a theory developed by Eisenberg. It was never actually proven to exist as a verifiable disease, despite the fact that Eisenberg and many others profited handsomely from its widespread diagnosis. And modern psychiatry continues to profit as well, helping also to fill the coffers of the pharmaceutical industry by getting children addicted early to dangerous psychostimulant drugs like Ritalin (methylphenidate) and Adderall (amphetamine, dextroamphetamine mixed salts).

“ADHD is fraud intended to justify starting children on a life of drug addiction,” said Dr. Edward C. Hamlyn, a founding member of the Royal College of General Practitioners, back in 1998 about the phony condition. Adding to this sentiment, psychiatrists Peter Breggin and Sami Timimi, both of whom oppose pathologizing the symptoms of ADHD, say that ADHD is more of a social construct than it is an objective “disorder.”...

More @ http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/before-his-death-father-of-adhd-admitted-it-was-a-fictitious-disease/48641

Glad to see the guy coming clean ... by telling the TRUTH... Had a nephew who was at one time diagnosed with it . He said the meds made him feel funny and he took his own self off of the medications as a teen and is perfectly fine!! Very successful young man now without meds!!!!
"They" are so quick to diagnose and push their drugs, aren't they? Anyway glad to see the truth come out from the man. He can RIP now . God rest his soul.

Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

PostSubject: Re: Before his death, father of ADHD admitted it was a fictitious disease   Before his death, father of ADHD admitted it was a fictitious disease EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:23 pm

I have always had a problem with this because when I was a kid it was called being an active and creative person. The real problem is that kids today are finding themselves glued to technology and sitting on their butts and not out running around in the woods burning off energy so they become hyperactive in the home or in school. When I was in high school they had the Ritalin craze where parents with children who did not do well in class just had doctors drug them into compliance.

The simple fact is. Not everyone is the same. Especially growing kids. I also believe that the ADD/ADHD is possibly just another behind the scenes government program to put control over the creative young minds that may one day grow up to challenge the status quo.
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: Before his death, father of ADHD admitted it was a fictitious disease   Before his death, father of ADHD admitted it was a fictitious disease EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:28 pm

OathKeepingJarhead wrote:
I have always had a problem with this because when I was a kid it was called being an active and creative person. The real problem is that kids today are finding themselves glued to technology and sitting on their butts and not out running around in the woods burning off energy so they become hyperactive in the home or in school. When I was in high school they had the Ritalin craze where parents with children who did not do well in class just had doctors drug them into compliance.

The simple fact is. Not everyone is the same. Especially growing kids. I also believe that the ADD/ADHD is possibly just another behind the scenes government program to put control over the creative young minds that may one day grow up to challenge the status quo.

Great minds think alike lol .... Agreed!
We are "great" aren't we? *g*

Seriously, I have always had a problem with the "diagnosis" , too and believe the culprit oftimes is due to the intake of too much sugar . It is, of course. known to cause hyperactivity, etc. So an easy fix would be to not consume so much of it! A change in diet instead of the meds could remedy that.

But there is always a pill for everything, it seems. They will probably come up with/have a pill for (let's see..using my noodle here) hmmm...a pill for ...well I cannot think of any. I believe they have one for everything under the sun already!

It has been said that some of the greatest ''thinkers'' /"inventors" were ADD, etc. And just to think if they had been medicated! Oh my, we'd still be in the stoneage! Like you stated, we all are different and unique individuals, just like in the body of Christ, "one an arm, one a leg, etc" we all work together to get the job done and it takes the uniqueness of the individual to make the world go around. If we were all a leg, it sure would get boring and we would have no arms to feel etc. ... The WHOLE of the body parts are needed! Get my drift?

Yeah, they are squashing our right brains ... study up on that one ,if you haven't already (it seems you are already in the know though!) The world would be a better place , if the school systems etc. would allow for and help develop the childrens right brains. That side definitely processes information differently ...right/left brain balance is best!!!!

Yep, they want NO challenges, it seems... all a part of the ''dumbing down" imo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before his death, father of ADHD admitted it was a fictitious disease   Before his death, father of ADHD admitted it was a fictitious disease Empty

Back to top Go down

Before his death, father of ADHD admitted it was a fictitious disease
Page 1 of 1