The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Democrats shamelessly walk out on relatives of Benghazi Victims

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

Democrats shamelessly walk out on relatives of Benghazi Victims Empty
PostSubject: Democrats shamelessly walk out on relatives of Benghazi Victims   Democrats shamelessly walk out on relatives of Benghazi Victims EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:25 pm

When I first heard this I was appealed as well as infuriated. How much more disrespectful could they be? Those families deserve answers and when they were given the opportunity to try and get those answers their elected officials said screw you by getting up and leaving before they came in to testify. Every one of these lawmakers deserves to be recalled like the two morons in Colorado were. It is time that we use our votes to send a message. If you do not do your jobs as lawmakers then we will make sure that you lose that job as soon as is applicable. Here is a list of the Democrats who walked out before the families could testify.

Rep. Carolyn Maloney (NY-14)
Rep. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D.C.)
Rep. John Tierney (MA-6)
Rep. Wm. Lacy Clay (MO-1)
Rep. Stephen Lynch (MA-9)
Rep. Jim Cooper (TN-5)
Rep. Gerald Connolly (VA-11)
Rep. Jackie Speier (CA-12)
Rep. Matt Cartwright (PA-17)
Rep. Mark Pocan (WI-2)
Rep. Tammy Duckworth (IL-Cool
Rep. Danny K. Davis (IL-7)
Rep. Peter Welch (VT)
Rep. Tony Cardenas (CA-29)
Rep. Steve Horsford (NV-4)
Rep. Michelle Lujan Grisham (NM-1)

If one of these people are your representative then I hope you will be writing and calling them. I am glad to see none of them are mine but I will still be writing letters to them all stating my disgust and displeasure for their disrespectful move.

Source.

Quote :
In a display of sheer contempt, almost every democratic member of the House Oversight Committee, walked out to avoid hearing testimony from the relatives of two slain Benghazi victims. This marks the lowest point in democratic scruples , since they booed God at their national convention. To their credit, Elijah Cummings, ranking member of the committee and Jackie Speier, remained.

Darrell Issa tweeted a picture of the nearly empty democratic section of the committee room.
Back to top Go down

Democrats shamelessly walk out on relatives of Benghazi Victims
Page 1 of 1