The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DogFaces Thread About Statin drugs and my research

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DogfaceDooley

DogfaceDooley

DogFaces Thread About Statin drugs and my research Empty
PostSubject: DogFaces Thread About Statin drugs and my research   DogFaces Thread About Statin drugs and my research EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:14 am

This is a personal Issue with me because of my bad experience with cholesterol lowering drugs. Some information will be taken from web professional people and also my own findings please read.

Why Haven't Americans Been Told
About The Cholesterol Fairy Tale . . .
And The Hidden Hazards Of
Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs?

Dear Friend,

My name is Dr. Russell Blaylock. The editors at Newsmax asked me to write you today because there are important facts you haven't been told about cholesterol, heart disease and commonly prescribed cholesterol-reducing drugs.

Facts that — if you only knew them — could make all the difference between a long life with an active and vigorous lifestyle . . . and a remaining lifetime of debilitating chronic disease (or even worse).

FACT: Yes, it's true that heart disease is the #1 killer in the United States. And men over 40 are particularly vulnerable. But, who else will tell you that 50% of all strokes and heart attacks have absolutely nothing to do with elevated cholesterol levels?

Certainly not the big drug companies.

And probably not even your own doctor . . .

So why are cholesterol-reducing drugs (or statins, as they're called) becoming as common as aspirin, with commercials running non-stop on primetime TV?

FACT: Drugs like Lipitor, Zocor, Pravachol, Crestor and Mevacor carry serious health risks — destruction of muscle, liver damage, increased risk of cancer, suppression of the immune system, just to name a few. (Drug companies don't want you to remember that statins like Baycol had to be pulled from the market due to multiple deaths.)

How many of the 12 million Americans now taking these drugs for their heart health understand that they are (often dangerously) treating the symptoms and not the cause of high cholesterol?

Let's face facts. If you or a loved one have been told you have elevated cholesterol or take cholesterol-lowering statins, invest 2 minutes out of your busy day to read this letter — it will pay you a very healthy dividend.
here
http://w3.newsmax.com/blaylock/3a.cfm Video
Back to top Go down
DogfaceDooley

DogfaceDooley

PostSubject: Re: DogFaces Thread About Statin drugs and my research   DogFaces Thread About Statin drugs and my research EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:25 am

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT STATINS – Dr. Russell Blaylock
23 February 2011
Evidence suggests that elevated cholesterol, even LDL cholesterol, does not cause atherosclerosis (which leads to heart attacks and strokes) by itself.  The real cause of atherosclerosis is chronic inflammation in the wall of the blood vessels. Statins do not work by reducing cholesterol – they reduce inflammation and suppress immunity.

When statin drugs were first developed and released, the makers knew that they decreased production of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) a vital energy molecule used in every cell in the body, especially muscle cells and brain cells. Manufacturers also knew that statin drugs could cause levels of CoQ10 in muscles to drop so low it could produce a highly fatal condition called rhabdomyolyis. Initially they added CoQ10 to the statin drugs to prevent this, but they they reasoned that this might terrify patients and doctors alike, so they quietly removed it.

Still, a great many doctors are not aware of this development and do not suggest CoQ10 supplements to their patients.

There is evidence that the widespread use of statins is causing an epidemic of heart failure in this country, because CoQ10 is absolutely essential to the heart. It is known that low levels of CoQ10 can cause heart failure and that supplementing with CoQ10 can improve the condition of some patients who suffer from heart failure.

Back to top Go down
DogfaceDooley

DogfaceDooley

PostSubject: Re: DogFaces Thread About Statin drugs and my research   DogFaces Thread About Statin drugs and my research EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:28 am

Dr. Russell Blaylock: STATINS are dangerous!

Yes this is from Infowars but these 4 Videos saved my life I dont now if its ok to post Alex Jones on here but remove if you have too.
http://beyondthecurtain.wordpress.com/2011/05/12/dr-russell-blaylock-statins-are-dangerous/
Back to top Go down
DogfaceDooley

DogfaceDooley

PostSubject: Re: DogFaces Thread About Statin drugs and my research   DogFaces Thread About Statin drugs and my research EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:30 am

Published on May 8, 2012
MIT scientist Raymond Francis discusses the ineffectiveness of Statin drugs. He sheds light on why they are used, what damage they cause, and why NOT to use them I could not embed the Video so here is the link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZomZEPBdbM

Back to top Go down
DogfaceDooley

DogfaceDooley

PostSubject: Re: DogFaces Thread About Statin drugs and my research   DogFaces Thread About Statin drugs and my research EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:37 am

Statin Drugs and How to Reverse Side Effects?   Yes I had many irreversible damage and side effects I have been taking Co enzyme 10  800 mg a day self diagnosed. Trail and error. here is link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCXJS7cfO20

I have almost all the symptoms of stain side effects. I was given them over 20 years ago. reason I had High Blood pressure, The Doctor seen I was a big man 6'3" 240 lbs and a heavy smoker and drank a lot of beer. No matter what doctor I ever seen I was always given Cholesterol lowering drugs.

Cholesterol lowering is a Fable and False scheme dreamed up By Big pharma.
Statin Drugs Are Useless

Published on Mar 15, 2012
http://www.ihealthtube.com Dr. Leonard Coldwell talks about cholesterol lowering drugs and how they do more harm than good. Want to receive the best free Natural Health email newsletter?
Click here: http://buff.ly/188s4c3 Statins are a mass murderer.
Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9trx6opxmBI
Back to top Go down
DogfaceDooley

DogfaceDooley

PostSubject: Re: DogFaces Thread About Statin drugs and my research   DogFaces Thread About Statin drugs and my research EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:55 am

Its funny how doctors try to get people on these statins at every opportunity and they cant be held responsible because they dont force feed people with them, they just provide them, it is YOU that puts the pill into your mouth and swallows it, and when you complain of side effects they just switch you to yet another statin.
I am seeing the damage these tablets are causing via side effects, and mental stress due to a decline in mental health of loved ones consigned to life on this poison as once taking statins if you stop you are at increased risk of heart attack/disease....catch 22 situation and theyre preying on the elderly because they trust the nice doctor that offers it to them.

The metabolic process that happen when someone takes statin causes more harm and possibly even causes heart problems. All the facts are in, statins do not save lives, they cause medical issues. Take an aspirin, it does more good.

The Statin drug industry is a Billion Dollar Industry , of course those who sell it will say its safe...I've seen first hand what these drugs do to people....The Doctor is right. I wouldn't touch statins with a ten foot pole...

I have tons more of evidence But I do not need to post it all. Plus this was just thoroughly researched by me because it affected me. You decide if you are willing to take statins, I just needed to inform the public they are killing people like a slow death and Big pharma will take them off the market as soon as their patents expire and companies are aloud to make generics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DogFaces Thread About Statin drugs and my research   DogFaces Thread About Statin drugs and my research Empty

Back to top Go down

DogFaces Thread About Statin drugs and my research
Page 1 of 1