This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 In America, Freedom Is The Illusion We Live

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
avatar

Posts : 490
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 34
Location : Southeastern Michigan

PostSubject: In America, Freedom Is The Illusion We Live   Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:05 am

Well since this will be the first post for me here I thought I would talk a little about the freedom of illusion that we live under in America. As Rage Against The Machine once said, "Land Of The Free What!!!, Whover Told You That Is Your Enemy". Well today in America that could not be more true. Everyday that passes our children are indoctorinated in the public school systems so that when they grow up they will fall in line just as those before them. They no longet teach kids to think outside the box or to seek their own interests instead of the same old retorical garbage. The adults have been slowly indoctorinated by way of televisions, cell phones, the internet, and all the other materialistic garbage within our current society.

The truth of the illusion is that freedom only exists for the wealthy elite and that freedom is attained by raping the general public of financial resources as well as by controling the political powers that be. Think about it, unless you have tons of money you can't just pick up and move wherever you want. You can't just build a house where you want. The form of slavery that is most prevalent in our current society today is financial slavery. The sadest thing is is that people have been indoctorinated to believe that this is freedom.

How much longer of this rich getting richer and poor getting poorer society are we going to take. I can tell you the answer to that. This will all continue to happen until the majority of Americas population learn to put down the phones and turn off the reality shows. And when will that might happen you say. I say it will never happen unless a catastophic even happens that makes those things obsolete. As long as Americans (even poor americans) have their comforts and distractions nothing will change. There are a large amount of us who know the system is fouled up and many even have great ideas on how to change some things. The problem is there just aren't enough of us yet. So with that I will let you all digest this and I will be by to add more as it goes. I would love to hear other opinions on the state of our not free nation.
Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin
avatar

Posts : 164
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 53

PostSubject: Re: In America, Freedom Is The Illusion We Live   Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:35 am

Jimmy E wrote:
Well since this will be the first post for me here I thought I would talk a little about the freedom of illusion that we live under in America. As Rage Against The Machine once said, "Land Of The Free What!!!, Whover Told You That Is Your Enemy". Well today in America that could not be more true. Everyday that passes our children are indoctorinated in the public school systems so that when they grow up they will fall in line just as those before them. They no longet teach kids to think outside the box or to seek their own interests instead of the same old retorical garbage. The adults have been slowly indoctorinated by way of televisions, cell phones, the internet, and all the other materialistic garbage within our current society.

The truth of the illusion is that freedom only exists for the wealthy elite and that freedom is attained by raping the general public of financial resources as well as by controling the political powers that be. Think about it, unless you have tons of money you can't just pick up and move wherever you want. You can't just build a house where you want. The form of slavery that is most prevalent in our current society today is financial slavery. The sadest thing is is that people have been indoctorinated to believe that this is freedom.

How much longer of this rich getting richer and poor getting poorer society are we going to take. I can tell you the answer to that. This will all continue to happen until the majority of Americas population learn to put down the phones and turn off the reality shows. And when will that might happen you say. I say it will never happen unless a catastophic even happens that makes those things obsolete. As long as Americans (even poor americans) have their comforts and distractions nothing will change. There are a large amount of us who know the system is fouled up and many even have great ideas on how to change some things. The problem is there just aren't enough of us yet. So with that I will let you all digest this and I will be by to add more as it goes. I would love to hear other opinions on the state of our not free nation.

When enough people do wake up I fear it won't go well for the elites; Marie Antoinette comes to mind.

"Eat the rich" indeed. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/
heracat

avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2012-09-06
Age : 51
Location : TEXAS!!!

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy and Bobby's posts   Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:56 pm

Jimmy, You are correct about our kids. Here in Texas they are putting RFID into school I.D.s and telling the kids that they can not hold a leadership position at their school without one. Our kids are being taught how to be good prisoners....
Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
avatar

Posts : 490
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 34
Location : Southeastern Michigan

PostSubject: Re: In America, Freedom Is The Illusion We Live   Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:06 pm

heracat wrote:
Jimmy, You are correct about our kids. Here in Texas they are putting RFID into school I.D.s and telling the kids that they can not hold a leadership position at their school without one. Our kids are being taught how to be good prisoners....

They sure are. Everyday I find at least one reason a day to not send my daughter to public schools when she is old enough. School is not for learning your own interests anymore. They just want kids to be all the same and follow the leader so to speak. Anyways welcome to the forum. I hope we get some more members soon. I'm sure we will, I know Bob has many followers so I expect more will show up everyday.
Back to top Go down
susanzzw7



Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-09-07
Age : 51
Location : Greenville, SC

PostSubject: Re: In America, Freedom Is The Illusion We Live   Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:01 pm

how do you say the elite control the lesser populations?? that is what is ruining this country.
we are all situated (unlike other countries in the world, thank God we are not born there---Go USA) we all have a chance to make it in America.
Some have a better chance than others......sure. but what country doesnt?
the united states of America is amazing.
so far we are not communistic...or socailist.
we must vote against that.
but please don't put our country down...

I love my country.
GO USA

----Susan
Back to top Go down
susanzzw7



Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-09-07
Age : 51
Location : Greenville, SC

PostSubject: Re: In America, Freedom Is The Illusion We Live   Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:10 pm

you say that the elite control the wealth? is that what you are saying?
so tell me how do people make money?
they make it from being qualified. basic.
if you earn money........and if it is a huge amount more than someone hanging drywall, did you earn more? why, yes, you did......you earned your company 3 billion this year, so yes, i think you earned your couple million bonus.
why not?
if a drywall hanger went out and found his company 24 other contracts, shouldn't he earn a bonus also?
when has this country become one of "you earn more, and we have less??" and why should the earners pay for the ones who do nothing???????
sit by the mailboxes every thursday and collect a check.
nope.
try earning it.
Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
avatar

Posts : 490
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 34
Location : Southeastern Michigan

PostSubject: Re: In America, Freedom Is The Illusion We Live   Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:47 pm

susanzzw7 wrote:
how do you say the elite control the lesser populations?? that is what is ruining this country.
we are all situated (unlike other countries in the world, thank God we are not born there---Go USA) we all have a chance to make it in America.
Some have a better chance than others......sure. but what country doesnt?
the united states of America is amazing.
so far we are not communistic...or socailist.
we must vote against that.
but please don't put our country down...

I love my country.
GO USA

----Susan

I am not puting down our country at all. I love my country, which is why I am upset about the many wrongs taking place. Your absolutely right that anyone has a chance to make it in America but with a steadily declining economy it is becoming harder for those even who work extremely hard. I agree we must use our votes to help steer this country back on track and make it once again a thriving and diverse nation of proud citizens.

_________________
"Uncommon Valor is a Common Virtue"- Admiral Chester A Nimitz
Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
avatar

Posts : 490
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 34
Location : Southeastern Michigan

PostSubject: Re: In America, Freedom Is The Illusion We Live   Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:52 pm

susanzzw7 wrote:
you say that the elite control the wealth? is that what you are saying?
so tell me how do people make money?
they make it from being qualified. basic.
if you earn money........and if it is a huge amount more than someone hanging drywall, did you earn more? why, yes, you did......you earned your company 3 billion this year, so yes, i think you earned your couple million bonus.
why not?
if a drywall hanger went out and found his company 24 other contracts, shouldn't he earn a bonus also?
when has this country become one of "you earn more, and we have less??" and why should the earners pay for the ones who do nothing???????
sit by the mailboxes every thursday and collect a check.
nope.
try earning it.

Essentially yes. They make the largest profits and do so by screwing anyone underneath them. (ie, outsourcing, buyouts, ect..) I have no problem with people making money as long as they do so in an honest and ethical way. I do not even support alot of public asistance programs like welfare and such. In my opinion things like that should be temporary and highly regulated. There are too many in this country who don't know how to work for a living and think they are owed the American way. I blame television, and pretty much most technology. People are too focused on materialistic things and most could not even provide for themselves or their families if they had to without modern society.

_________________
"Uncommon Valor is a Common Virtue"- Admiral Chester A Nimitz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: In America, Freedom Is The Illusion We Live   

Back to top Go down
 
In America, Freedom Is The Illusion We Live
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Swami vivekanantha, in World parliament of Religion , America chicaco , 1893
» An Apocalyptic Dream of America
» Freedom Parades
» Prophetic Destruction of America?
» Preparing for persicution and terrorist attack in America.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Truth Is Viral :: TYRANNY IN THE U.S. :: War On The American People And The U.S. Constitution.-
Jump to: