The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planet/Object X

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SUROH4711

SUROH4711

Planet/Object X  Empty
PostSubject: Planet/Object X    Planet/Object X  EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:15 pm

Hi everyone,
Just joined and i must say this is already the best site like it i have been on, it is superb.
Anyway, i have been into conspiratorial info for 20 years now and got mainly into Planet X and all the things which seem to support its existance.

I, on another site compiled this thread, which i am reproducing here,albeit amended.
I hope those into the info can read something they, as of yet had not heard of.
Those that do not like it don't have to, i am not selling anything nor am i a paid chill.
I am simply putting out there the things i have learnt concerning this info.

As far as i am concerned,Sitchin is more correct than wrong with his interpretation of our ancient past, furthermore i can personally see that not much has actually changed since the days of the Anunaki.
Enough with the babble and on to the info.
Enjoy.

Object X in our Solar System.

I use the term object, in light of the fact that although lots of people believe in its existence non are especially united when it comes to agreeing on its nature.

A short History
1906: Percival Lowell coined the term Planet X.
1930: Clyde Tombaugh finds Pluto while searching for Object X.
1970s:Tom Van Flandern rumoured to be looking for Object X.(To be confirmed)
1977: E.R Harrison assumed Object X will be located in Sagittarius.
1978: Zecharia Sitchin compiles his findings and comes to the conclusion Object X will be at aphelion in Sagittarius.
1978: John Bagby also believed Object X to be found in Sagittarius.
1976: John Anderson of JPL and NASA, head of the Pioneer space craft exploratory mission that sent two Pioneer craft out in opposite directions from the Earth, said when the results of the probes were evaluated that it was certain that there was no twin to our Sun, no brown, red, failed star/dwarf companion to our Sun of any kind, but that there was clear evidence of a large planetary type body, a tenth planet.
1983: News article in Washington Post reporting Object X located in Orion.
1983: Two British Science journalists Martin Redfern and Nigel Henblest writting in New Scientist discuss the discovery of an Object X by the IRAS telescope in Sagittarius . Also in the article, it is mentioned how British Scientists at the time accuse their American colleagues of keeping the information of the find to themselves.
1984: Daniel Whitmire co-writes a paper on a proposed Nemesis (Object X) and its link to a 26 Million year extinction cycle.
1985: John Anderson in an article in News Week says „There could be something there“
1990: Dr Harrington believed Object X would be found in Orion/Beetleguise area.
1992: NASA press release mentioning a suspected Object X of 4 to 8 earth masses on a highly tilted orbit beyond 7 Billion miles from sun.
1999: Dr John Murray thinks Object X would be near Sagittarius.
1999: John Matese believes in an Object X but will not commit a guess as to its location.
2005: Prof J. Davy Kirkpatrick uses the term Tyche in relation to an Object X.
2005: Andy Lloyd believes Object X is in Sagittarius.
2008: Walter Cruttenden believes in an Object X in our Solar System.
2008: NASA’s WISE telescopes main (one of) goals is to look for Object X.
No date: Alan Stern of SRI in Boulder Colorado thinks the evidence for the existence of object X is compelling.

My thoughts are that it is a bit strange that we have all these people who have looked into the subject (and most came to their conclusions with independent research methods) and we have only two camps in terms of the location suspected for Object X.

Orion area or Sagittarius area.

Could be, it was in Sagittarius and now the Japanese fellow ,Koichi Itagaki ,has spotted it in Delphinus (not far from Sagittarius) and thinks he found a Nova.

Could also be that the Orion (quite the opposite side of Sagittarius) is the misinformation area.(Harringtons suspicious death and the, expect a Nova in Orion/Bettleguise statement from NASA just to spice up the lie.) Look the other way tactic, if you were looking at all.

It appears that our binary star is about 70 AU away from our main Sun at Perihilion and two of its planets are now coming closer to our own inner solar system, throwing stuff our way.

(It is interesting to note that Pluto is now not classified as a planet, leaving us with only 8 planets +Sun and Moon. I wonder if this is due to the second planet of the Red dwarf system now encroaching on our suns planetary system. These two new ones make it the 12 again.)

It is now simply a waiting game of Russian roulette, with mile sized bullets.
Possible other effects to be expected, increasing CMEs and god only knows what else.
My best guess is the object is known by the official designation G1.9. (G=7 and 1+9=10/X)(Which is located in Sagittarius.)

Now some related info.
Binary star systems are quite common.
2010 NASA preaches disaster preparedness.
2010 NASA says a Nova should be expected in 2012 or 2013 in Orion/Beetleguise.
2013 Japanese astronomer finds a Nova in Dolphinus which is not too far away from Sagittarius.
2013 Russian Meteor.
10 More Meteors found with same trajectory as Russian meteor.
Lots of out of the blue near misses with meteors of late.
Sighting of meteors in our atmosphere going up right now.
ISON is a bit suspect right now.

Object X evidence in our Solar System.
1: Pluto’s elliptical orbit that is inclined to the ecliptic by 17 degrees. Current theory is that Pluto escaped from Neptune, where it was once a moon.
2: Saturn’s moon Titan has some orbital anomalies
3:Uranus is tilted on its side.
4:The Kuiper Cliff.
5: Precession.
6: Asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.
7: Venus spins the opposite way to the other Planets.
8: Comets. Why are so many comet paths concentrated in a non-random pattern?

Other things
1 About 7 years ago i was watching a Documentary on a German Channel.
it Was all about a red dwarf sun system with planets and computer animations of the type of life that could live on them.
2 About 17 years ago i was watching a breakfast TV show in England (Richard and Judy).
As a guest they had on an Indian or Pakistani boy of about 13 years old (I do not know the name of the boy).
He was a boy genius with a very high I.Q and at the end of his segment Richard (one of the hosts) asked the boy what he wants to do when he gets older.
The boy replied that he wants to keep getting cleverer so he can help save the world from a comet in 2012 or 2013. (It is me who does not know if he said 2012 or 2013)
3 Maya calendars true date of significance is apparently end of 2013.

4 Remote Viewer Ed Dames latest sum up: object incoming, (ISS Downed)(although he says shuttle crashes )solar kill shot, CHAOS.

5 Micheal Moore doing the pfffft thing “if we are still here in a 100 years after the “(points up and makes the noise pfffft with his mouth.

6 Jason Martell and his theory about the return of Planet X in 2003, which 10 (X) years later, is 2013.

7 Ufology is as old as Humanity itself.

8 In the book “Planet X Forecast and 2012 Survival Guide” by Jacco van der Worp, Marshall Masters and Janice Manning they give a predictive Orbit of flight for Planet X.
Out of all the Orbital paths that could have arisen as a result of their research, guess where it is, only very close to the plotted/predicted flight path of ISON.
ISON is going through Leo, Cancer and Gemini.
Predicted orbit of Planet X is Canes Venatici, Ursa Major, Lynx and Gemeni.
A pic of ISONS path through the constellations is easy to find but i could not find the picture in the book on the web.
For those able to see the comparison,
yes it is not identical but WTF?????

9 In 1899 H,G Wells (famous Science Fiction writer) wrote a story called “The Star” The story highlights a tradition of catastrophism associated with a returning star moving through the Solar System.
Also, Star Begotten is a 1937 novel by H. G. Wells. It tells the story of a series of men who conjecture upon the possibility of the human race being altered by Martians to replace their own dying planet. The protagonist of the story Joseph Davis, who is an author of popular histories, becomes overtaken with suspicion that he and his family have already been exposed and are starting to change.

About Solar System Changes
There are those who say most planets within our solar system are warming or getting brighter or showing an increase in stormy atmospheric behavior.
There are others who argue that that is not the case, citing falsely interpreted data and wrong forecasting models and the fact that the sun has quieted down in the last few years.
What about, the sun is getting quiet, the planets are brightening and/or heating because of the approach of our object X.

A binary system is two stars gravitationally bound, orbiting a common centre of mass.
Along their journeys, binary stars are always opposite each other and remain in sync, both reaching apoapsis and periapsis at the same time respectively.
The stars can be of the same or differing sizes, and orbits can be as short as a few days or as long as thousands of years.
As the two stars get closer to each other their momentum/speed of travel will increase, only to slow again with increasing distance between them.

Astronomer Deaths.
MAY 02nd 1987: Astronomer Marc Arnold Aaronson(37)
JAN 23rd 1993: Astronomer Robert Harrington
JAN 13th 2012: Astrophysisist Steven Rawlings(50)
MAY 07th 2012: Astronomer Koh-Ichiro Morita(58)

Prophecy
To my mind a lot of the prophecies from around to world seem to be talking about the same kind of things to expect, a return from above and Chaos.
The Bible
A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun.
Meaning the Sun in Virgo = this time 16th of September
With the moon under her feet
Meaning the Moon in Virgo = this time 5th of September
A crown of twelve stars on her head
Meaning Venus Queen of the planets, symbolized by the Crown. = This time 5th of September
She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth to a son. Comet Ison did fly through Virgo within the time of all the other events took place.
Meaning something coming from that area (MAYBE ISON = ONE SON)
Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads.
Meaning Binary Red Dwarf System inclusive of 7 Planets and 10 Moons, the seven crowns here could be referring to the atmospheric glow of the 7 Planets.
The Star of Bethlehem

Mother Shipton
A fiery dragon will cross the sky Six times before the earth shall die. Mankind will tremble and frightened be for the six heralds in this prophecy.

For seven days and seven nights Man will watch this awesome sight. The tides will rise beyond their ken. To bite away the shores and then the Mountains will begin to roar And earthquakes split the plain to shore.

And flooding waters rushing in, Will flood the lands with such a din that mankind cowers in muddy fen and snarls about his fellow men.

He bares his teeth and fights and kills and secrets food in secret hills and ugly in his fear, he lies To kill marauders, thieves and spies.

Nostradamus
There will appear towards the north
Not far from Cancer, the Bearded star;
Susa, Siena, Boeotia, Eretria,
The great one of Rome will die, the night over.

The Kolbrin Bible

The Kolbrin Bible: Celtic texts of the Coelbook
The Silver Bough 7:18 “…I am the prophet to tell men of the Frightener, though many generations may pass before it appears. It will be a thing of monstrous greatness arising in the form of a Crab..its body will be RED….it will spread destruction across the earth, running from sunrise to sunset…”
The Silver Bough 7:21 “… There will be no great signs heralding the coming of THE FRIGHTENER, it will come when men are least prepared….. ….It will be a time of confusion and chaos.”
The Silver Bough 7:22 “… I have warned of THE FRIGHTENER, I have done what I am charged to do…”
The Kolbrin Bible: Egyptian texts of the Bronzebook
Creation 4:5 “…God caused a sign to appear in the Heavens, so that men should know the Earth would be afflicted, and the sign was a STRANGE STAR.”

Illuminati Prepping
Deep Underground Military Bunkers
Seed Vaults
Food and Water Rations
Chem-trailing
Dumbing down the population
Disinformation Campaigns
Related to topic suspicious deaths
FEMA Camps
FEMA Coffins
Ghost Cities (China)
Control of Media
New World Order Distraction
Secret Society Networks

Things that go some way in backing up Sitchin
Alternative Space program (Richard Dolan, Richard Sauder,)
Moon anomalies
Mars anomalies
Black Knight Satellite
UFO Phenomenon

Ooparts
The Layard lens.
Electrochemical Batteries of ancient Babylon (Iraq).
Refined Platinum found in Peru
Aluminum belt buckles found in Chinese graves.
The Antikythera device.
Bosnian Pyramid
Gobekli Tepe in Turkey

Signs that could happen that tell us things are going to get worse.

Level 1
All that has happened so far.

Level 2
1) ISS comes down
2) Satellites down(lots of them)
3) Worldwide Aurora Borealis
4) Internet down
5) Official warning(Fat chance)
6) All officials gone
7) Animals, more deaths and weird behavior
Cool Rapid increase in all other natural phenomenon(Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Flooding, Storms etc)
9) War involving many countries(WW3 kill fest)

Level 3
1) Electrical grid down
2) Super Volcano Goes off
3) Comet impact

Closing statement
All who have come to recognize that we are being lied to about so many things should understand why people believe in Conspiracy theories.
Often enough we have been told things as fact only to discover, sometimes years later, that the experts were wrong or certain parties deliberately mislead us.
So when it comes to the trying to find the real truth one has to
1) Gather information
2) Read between the lines
3) Fit in the observable data (The natural world around us)
4) Assume, theorize, speculate, guess a little
5) Come to a conclusion
6) Wait for new data and see if you were on the right track.
We all do/try it and we all should never stop because one thing is for sure someone somewhere is trying to hide something from us.

That's that, what do you reckon???
 sunny 
Back to top Go down
SUROH4711

SUROH4711

Planet/Object X  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet/Object X    Planet/Object X  EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:36 pm

Okay, real nice site but hardly any people anywhere.
Shame.
Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

Planet/Object X  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet/Object X    Planet/Object X  EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:49 pm

Very interesting when you put it all together. I find the Planet X topic interesting myself and I believe that all we can do at this point is wait as the truth will most definitely be withheld from the general public for as long as possible. I have read a lot of Sichins work and find it very interesting. Welcome to the forum, we are glad to have you here and look forward to more great contributions such as this one.
Back to top Go down
SUROH4711

SUROH4711

Planet/Object X  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet/Object X    Planet/Object X  EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:32 pm

Thank you.
Yes, interesting indeed.
I will certainly try to write more things for this forum.
I am also going to try to generate some more traffic this way.

Will browse around and get to know things here.
I guess avatar pics are only available for paying members.Are they???

Peace.

Back to top Go down
SUROH4711

SUROH4711

Planet/Object X  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet/Object X    Planet/Object X  EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:49 pm

Nevermind about avatar, found it all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Planet/Object X  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet/Object X    Planet/Object X  Empty

Back to top Go down

Planet/Object X
Page 1 of 1