This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pete Santilli Framed! Criminal Conspiracy By Rivals Vinnie Eastwood And Susan Posel Exposed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin

PostSubject: Pete Santilli Framed! Criminal Conspiracy By Rivals Vinnie Eastwood And Susan Posel Exposed   Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm

Quote :
I have a message for Anonymous: You've been had. A 4-Chan script kiddie falsified evidence against talk show host Pete Santilli, and together with talk show host Vinnie Eastwood and his sidekick Susan Posel of Occupy Corporatism, they claimed this evidence proved that Santilli was an informant for the FBI in order to fool you into attacking his network.

In this episode of The Truth Is Viral, I lay out the timeline of events that led to Pete Santilli being accused of stealing $500,000 from the Trucker's Ride for the Constitution by rival talk show host Vinnie Eastwood, showing you how Eastwood and Susan Posel of Occupy conspired with Evan Koser to create this lie about Santilli. I'm going to show you screenshots of their conversations and video chats so that you can identify these lying scum, and I'm going to tell you exactly why they did it.

READ THE REST AND VIEW HUNDREDS OF SCREENSHOTS AT: http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/2013/12...

Subscribe to the TTiV Blog: www.bobpowell.blogspot.com
Subscribe to TTiVLIVE! on Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/thetruthisviral
Follow TTiV on Twitter: www.twitter.com/thetruthisviral
Like TTiV on Facebook: www.facebook.com/thetruthisviral
Join the free TTiV Forum: http://ttiv.forumotion.com/

Pete Santilli Framed! Criminal Conspiracy By Rivals Vinnie Eastwood And Susan Posel Exposed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1