This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

EXPLOSIONS, UFO DOGFIGHTS &MISSING PLANES; OH MY!! - TTiV SEASON TWO FINALE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bob Powell
Admin

PostSubject: EXPLOSIONS, UFO DOGFIGHTS &MISSING PLANES; OH MY!! - TTiV SEASON TWO FINALE   Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:51 am

The Season Two Finale of The Truth Is Viral wraps up a few loose ends and adds more depth, and video evidence, to the continuing investigation into a massive explosion that rocked hundreds of square miles of Northeastern Michigan; an investigation that has taken a turn for the surreal.

On a tip from a source that said they saw US fighter jets intercept and engage a UFO over Lake Huron almost 12 hours after the explosion at around 9:30 pm on June 6th 2012, I went to Flightradar24.com and looked at the radar returns for that time frame. Much to my astonishment, I saw two planes freeze in mid-air in the airspace off Alpena just before they disappeared from the scope. When you watch this episode of TTiV, you will see them too.

I also have video evidence of UFOs flying above the Alpena Combat Readiness Training Center. The first video is one that I shot myself on the night of January 10th 2012; the second is daytime video of what appears to be a classic "Triangle-shaped" TR-3B that was uploaded by NDestinationUnknown on August 25th 2012.

The ACRTC by the way is slated to be the new home of a drone R&D, manufacturing, training, and operational center to be built with cooperation from the Department of Defense and General Dynamics. The Federal government wants to have 30,000 drones in the air spying on you in the next few years, and Alpena is going to be a hub of that operation. There is a lot of strange stuff going on up here in Alpena and I'm smack dab in the middle of it. During the course of my investigation I have been arrested, and the CIA sic'd their disinfo lap dog Sorcha Faal on me in an attempt to discredit the fact that an explosion did indeed occur with a ridiculous story about "380 American Rebels Killed By Obama Administration." When they try to discredit your work, that is when you know that you are on to something.

Part one goes into a bit of explanation about who I am and where I came from.

The "Meat" of this episode is here in part two. lol!

And yes, I can cook up a mean mess of brats!

I'll be back with the premiere of Season Three in a few days, exposing the false flag attacks on our embassies and the real reasons behind the huge war about to engulf the world; flashpoint Syria.

Love you guys, and remember: SPREAD THE WORD!

Semper Fi,
Bobby

EXPLOSIONS, UFO DOGFIGHTS &MISSING PLANES; OH MY!! - TTiV SEASON TWO FINALE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1