The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Florida Teacher Banned From Attending Obama’s Speech Because He’s A Conservative

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

Florida Teacher Banned From Attending Obama’s Speech Because He’s A Conservative  Empty
PostSubject: Florida Teacher Banned From Attending Obama’s Speech Because He’s A Conservative    Florida Teacher Banned From Attending Obama’s Speech Because He’s A Conservative  EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:23 pm

Well, by now we all know that this is just the standard operating procedure for the ever so tolerant liberals. If you do not agree with them or their agenda then you are unworthy of their presence. Our president sure is scared of his political opposition. I'm sure it was the school administrators who are at the root of this but to me it does seem as if this man was discriminated against due to his political views. I am certainly not surprised to hear about this story as I see this happening everywhere these days. These are strange times we are living in when we allow ourselves to be tyrannized in this manner. Every day that passes we lose more and more of our freedoms at the hands of intolerant hateful people. How much more will we allow each other to take.

Source.

Quote :
As President Barack Obama was speaking at Coral Reef Senior High School last Friday, social studies teacher Randall Scott said he was left sitting alone in his classroom.

Scott said school administrators told him last week that he was “banned” from hearing the president’s speech.

He claims the reason is because of his politics. He’s an outspoken conservative who makes no effort to hide his views on social media and in the classroom.The teacher regularly uses his Instagram and Twitter accounts to voice his opposition to the Obama administration. Scott said he fosters open political discussion in his advanced-placement American history classes.

“I believe if I share my views with students and they share their views with me then it’s a learning process for both of us,” Scott said.But in the past week, two students have asked to leave Scott’s class as a result of things he’s said.

Prior to Obama’s visit, Scott ignored a school administration request to tone down his social media postings.

Both incidents may have played a part in his exclusion.

“Because of the sensitivity surrounding the allegations regarding remarks that were made — remarks that were reviewed by Miami-Dade schools police and the U.S. Secret Service — the matter is currently under review,” Miami-Dade County Public Schools spokesman John Schuster said. “The size and setup of the event venue did not permit all of the school’s staff and students to attend, and local administrators were required to decide who would attend to represent the school.”

Scott, a retired Air Force master sergeant, desires more than an explanation. He wants “whoever is responsible for this to publicly apologize for discriminating against me because of my political views.”
Back to top Go down

Florida Teacher Banned From Attending Obama’s Speech Because He’s A Conservative
Page 1 of 1