The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gun Control? It's important you understand this point completely. (Dr.Suzanna Hupp speaking truth to power.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

Gun Control? It's important you understand this point completely. (Dr.Suzanna Hupp speaking truth to power.) Empty
PostSubject: Gun Control? It's important you understand this point completely. (Dr.Suzanna Hupp speaking truth to power.)    Gun Control? It's important you understand this point completely. (Dr.Suzanna Hupp speaking truth to power.) EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 1:21 pm

Dr. Suzanna Hupp testifying before congress in defense of the 2nd amendment. Dr. Hupp is a survivor of the "Lubys massacre" and this is her story.

Imagine the rush she must be feeling from 4:41 as she explains the point everyone needs to understand about the second amendment; speaking truth to power

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bba_1349901303

It is such a shame that she wasn't allowed to carry or have her firearm in her possession for protection due to stupid laws! Her parents and others could possibly have been saved.

Bless her dear heart . She lost both mother and father and has had to grow some . This girl is a fighter : Prayers and much respect for her. Hope mine grow without any tragedies...

We all need them and should get involved defending our rights and freedoms in some form or fashion! So may we alllllll do our parts !

Back to top Go down
BigHead

Gun Control? It's important you understand this point completely. (Dr.Suzanna Hupp speaking truth to power.) Empty
PostSubject: I agree 100 percent!    Gun Control? It's important you understand this point completely. (Dr.Suzanna Hupp speaking truth to power.) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:34 am

SeekerOfTruthLou wrote:
Dr. Suzanna Hupp testifying before congress in defense of the 2nd amendment. Dr. Hupp is a survivor of the "Lubys massacre" and this is her story.

Imagine the rush she must be feeling from 4:41 as she explains the point everyone needs to understand about the second amendment; speaking truth to power

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bba_1349901303

It is such a shame that she wasn't allowed to carry or have her firearm in her possession for protection due to stupid laws! Her parents and others could possibly have been saved.

Bless her dear heart . She lost both mother and father and has had to grow some . This girl is a fighter : Prayers and much respect for her. Hope mine grow without any tragedies...

We all need them and should get involved defending our rights and freedoms in some form or fashion! So may we alllllll do our parts !

Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: Gun Control? It's important you understand this point completely. (Dr.Suzanna Hupp speaking truth to power.)    Gun Control? It's important you understand this point completely. (Dr.Suzanna Hupp speaking truth to power.) EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:19 pm

BigHead

Appreciate your comment. It took me a few moments but I finally found your reply.
To help: Subject line is for a NEW thread Title. The body is for what you wish to say.

When responding within a thread always type in the message body.

Glad you are in agreement that we should be able to keep our guns and defend ourselves when necessary!

To all:
Some of you may not have enough time to watch the whole vid . You get the gist -and can skip to the last part. Hear what she tells them and HOW TRUE THIS IS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gun Control? It's important you understand this point completely. (Dr.Suzanna Hupp speaking truth to power.)    Gun Control? It's important you understand this point completely. (Dr.Suzanna Hupp speaking truth to power.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gun Control? It's important you understand this point completely. (Dr.Suzanna Hupp speaking truth to power.)
Page 1 of 1