The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

President Obama And His Kill List.

Go down 
5 posters

Do you approve of president obama's kill list.
Yes
President Obama And His Kill List. Empty0%President Obama And His Kill List. Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
No
President Obama And His Kill List. Empty75%President Obama And His Kill List. Empty
 75% [ 3 ]
Yes, but not US citizens
President Obama And His Kill List. Empty25%President Obama And His Kill List. Empty
 25% [ 1 ]
Yes, including US citizens
President Obama And His Kill List. Empty0%President Obama And His Kill List. Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

President Obama And His Kill List. Empty
PostSubject: President Obama And His Kill List.   President Obama And His Kill List. EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:04 pm

Now I understand that the US has enemies all over the world and in some cases has every right to stike out against them. However when you have a President and an Administration who put US citizens on that list and then execute them without due process it becomes illegal. Listen to the Presidents words in the video; He wants to focus on those who are an iminent threat to America. Well according to the DHS and their propaganda lately, Patriots and Veterans are now considered the enemy. How long until the drone strikes begin here in the states. I would imagine they will have to trick people into accepting the drones in the sky first. Crawl walk run as they say. This will continue to happen into the next presidency if we as patriotic americans don't raise the red flag about it.

Back to top Go down
heracat

heracat

PostSubject: Re: President Obama And His Kill List.   President Obama And His Kill List. EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:27 pm

They do not have to trick us. They will just do it. The Texas highway department is already testing small ones in Austin. Ellington field south of Houston is a flight hub for predator drone flight operations world wide. They will tell us here that they are for the border and later, for DUI intervention and people will clap and say 'it's about time' till one lets a hellfire loose on a civialian. It is only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

PostSubject: Re: President Obama And His Kill List.   President Obama And His Kill List. EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:36 pm

I've been waiting to hear them announce that they are going to use them to catch speeders in the mountains. They already use plains for that so sooner or later I imagine they will switch to drones. Kind of sad how many people will actually go along with this. Some will even think it is a good thing and that it will somehow protect them when in fact it will be the opposite of that.
Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

PostSubject: I voted "Yes, but not US citizens"   President Obama And His Kill List. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:52 am

As the Commander-in-Chief (like it or not, that's what he is) part of Obama's job IS to kill the enemies of our country, so I have no problem with a terrorist getting whacked by a Predator. The problem I have is when that "terrorist" is a US citizen, Anwar a-Awlaki, who had never even been charged with a crime, or his TRULY innocent 16-year-old son Abdulrahman, who was born in Denver, is killed.

I mean c'mon, FFS, they never even charged him with a crime!

Al-Awlaki was a test case, a scumbag nobody will miss. Now that Obama has started us down the slippery slope of murdering US citizens without a charge, trial, judge, or jury, watch for the next killing to be a US born "domestic terrorist," probably within the borders of the country. Then watch CNN and FOX hail it as a victory for democracy, and a perfect reason to continue deploying 30,000 drones in the sky.
Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/
Iron-Penguin

PostSubject: Re: President Obama And His Kill List.   President Obama And His Kill List. EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:13 am

Denver Airport... Bob, I'm not sure if you've coverd this one or not, but its an interesting one.
Lets start at the beguining, There was an air port already there. but now there are 2 air ports. There is no need for the second one because it has no new techonology, and the first one was doing well on its own.
The construction of the second air port is mysterious. there was originally 5 buildings .... Like this :

...........2 .......... 3
...........4 .......... 5

Supposidly the builders built those five buildings wrong so they were ordered to bury them, Normally they would demolish the buildings and start again. Now tunnels have been built underground linking them up. Roulghy its about 11 miles of tunnels. In the tunnels are sprinkler systems. But what good would water do with concrete surroundings. I'll come back later with what the sprinklers can be used for later.

I gotta go, but when i come back i shall finish this ...

Iron-Penguin
Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

PostSubject: Re: President Obama And His Kill List.   President Obama And His Kill List. EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:22 am

Iron-Penguin wrote:
Denver Airport... Bob, I'm not sure if you've coverd this one or not, but its an interesting one.
Lets start at the beguining, There was an air port already there. but now there are 2 air ports. There is no need for the second one because it has no new techonology, and the first one was doing well on its own.
The construction of the second air port is mysterious. there was originally 5 buildings .... Like this :

...........2 .......... 3
...........4 .......... 5

Supposidly the builders built those five buildings wrong so they were ordered to bury them, Normally they would demolish the buildings and start again. Now tunnels have been built underground linking them up. Roulghy its about 11 miles of tunnels. In the tunnels are sprinkler systems. But what good would water do with concrete surroundings. I'll come back later with what the sprinklers can be used for later.

I gotta go, but when i come back i shall finish this ...

Iron-Penguin

That is exactly the type of story I would love to do. If I had the cost of a round-trip plane ticket from Detroit to Denver to spare I'd go in a heartbeat. There are quite a few resources I can draw upon over the internet, but nothing compares to actually being there in person. I can usually tell when a person is lying to my face, much better than over Skype or the phone anyway. Plus you can put all five senses to work, maybe even a sixth in the form of a "hunch."

If only...

Maybe one day; that is the kind of thing I've always wanted to do.

BTW, I've been watching that Iron Mountain (Agenda 21) documentary when I can get the chance to relax for ten minutes. Does your username have anything to do with that?
Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/
Sambuca

PostSubject: Re: President Obama And His Kill List.   President Obama And His Kill List. EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:16 am

Bob Powell wrote:
As the Commander-in-Chief (like it or not, that's what he is) part of Obama's job IS to kill the enemies of our country, so I have no problem with a terrorist getting whacked by a Predator. The problem I have is when that "terrorist" is a US citizen, Anwar a-Awlaki, who had never even been charged with a crime, or his TRULY innocent 16-year-old son Abdulrahman, who was born in Denver, is killed.

I mean c'mon, FFS, they never even charged him with a crime!

Al-Awlaki was a test case, a scumbag nobody will miss. Now that Obama has started us down the slippery slope of murdering US citizens without a charge, trial, judge, or jury, watch for the next killing to be a US born "domestic terrorist," probably within the borders of the country. Then watch CNN and FOX hail it as a victory for democracy, and a perfect reason to continue deploying 30,000 drones in the sky.

Peace,

the problem I see with Al-Awlaki is, he crossed a line, "if he said what they say he said." i searched for over a week, and I'm no hacker, and I believe I found a website that WAS his. I could be wrong. BUT, he wasn't speaking out against the Gov't, he was speaking out against Americans! I think at some point you cross a line. I told my wife at the time that if those are his words, he is the one who is going to get himself killed. I don't think he left much wiggle room.

the Prophet, pbuh, came to "perfect good manners, enjoin good and forbid evil." When I first became Muslim, still a Fox news junkie at the time, I heard a group of Somalis cussing the USA. AT THE LEAST, it is bad manners. IF you want to complain about a certain policy, absolutely fine. but if you just think "we suck", then i see 3 options:

1) STFU

2) go back where you came from.

3) if you are determined that is your position, go register as an agent of a foreign government so everyone knows where you stand. and we can keep an eye on you.

Al-Awlaki should have renounced his citizenship if he felt the way he did. he can endanger himself if he wants to, but I feel that he is obligated to any innocent people around him to make it VERY clear to them that he is putting them at risk.

I guess I'm saying that almost anyone else might be protected by the Constitution, but treason is treason. IF you want to be a "martyr" why are you hiding? come here, say out loud for all of us to hear what you have to say. I'm pretty sure you will get your wish.

I think that is a reasonable position. Am i wrong?

Sam

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President Obama And His Kill List.   President Obama And His Kill List. Empty

Back to top Go down

President Obama And His Kill List.
Page 1 of 1