This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Old Piggin Wassail Ionian shutdown refuge pub

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UNThredded

PostSubject: The Old Piggin Wassail Ionian shutdown refuge pub   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:31 pm

Bob has been so kind as to offer us room and board while Kitty hopefully repairs the homeland. Enjoy all and I will be back when she pulls the plug
Back to top Go down
UNThredded

PostSubject: Re: The Old Piggin Wassail Ionian shutdown refuge pub   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:35 pm

UNThredded wrote:
Bob has been so kind as to offer us room and board while Kitty hopefully repairs the homeland. Enjoy all and I will be back when she pulls the plug

Where is Daj? I need a scotch on the rocks
Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Old Piggin Wassail Ionian shutdown refuge pub   Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:29 am

UNThredded wrote:
UNThredded wrote:

Where is Daj? I need a scotch on the rocks

If you can make it to Michigan by 9 tonight, I'll buy you a drink. Very Happy

Red Auroras

PostSubject: Re: The Old Piggin Wassail Ionian shutdown refuge pub   Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:10 pm

UNThredded wrote:

And my thanks go out to Bob as well. I would've registered here sooner if I'd known Bob was one of the Philip Morris icons (j/k Bob, I'm a retired squid Smile ). At least we've now got a place to stay in touch with old friends and maybe make some new ones along the way.
Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Old Piggin Wassail Ionian shutdown refuge pub   Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:03 am

Red Auroras wrote:
UNThredded wrote:

And my thanks go out to Bob as well. I would've registered here sooner if I'd known Bob was one of the Philip Morris icons (j/k Bob, I'm a retired squid Smile ). At least we've now got a place to stay in touch with old friends and maybe make some new ones along the way.

Welcome sir. Trust me, I have nothing but respect for my tentacled brethren and their seemingly never-ending desire to throw their money at me during our regular Friday night poker games.
Basketball

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Old Piggin Wassail Ionian shutdown refuge pub   

Back to top Go down

The Old Piggin Wassail Ionian shutdown refuge pub
Page 1 of 1