This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gilberto Valle, NYPD Officer, Arrested In Plot To Kidnap Women And Cook Them

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG

PostSubject: Gilberto Valle, NYPD Officer, Arrested In Plot To Kidnap Women And Cook Them    Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:38 pm

I realize one is INNOCENT until proven guilty but it looks as the evidence is stacked. I will retract IF innocent but this beats all... SICK I say. Maybe we should have cops mentally evaluated before they become a cop!!!

NEW YORK (AP) -- A city police officer was charged Thursday with leading a ghoulish double life by using a law enforcement database and fetish chat rooms to dream up a plot to torture women and then cook and eat their body parts.

Gilberto Valle left a trail of emails, instant messages and computer files detailing the bizarre cannibalism scheme, according to a criminal complaint, which identified two women as Victim 1 and Victim 2.

He catalogued at least 100 women on his computer, federal investigators said, but there was no information that anyone was harmed.

Full story:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/25/nypd-officer-gilbert-valle-attempted-kidnapping-cannibalism-cooking_n_2017108.html

Fox News link:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/25/nyc-police-officer-arrested-for-alleged-cannibal-plot/

Gilberto Valle, NYPD Officer, Arrested In Plot To Kidnap Women And Cook Them
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1