This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 2012 Election Results and Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Did you vote today
yes
100%
 100% [ 2 ]
no
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2
 

AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
avatar

Posts : 490
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 35
Location : Southeastern Michigan

PostSubject: 2012 Election Results and Discussion Thread   Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:51 pm

Alright the time has come for the masses to watch the circuss show that we call the American elections. I went and voted today but only for the local things that I still feel I have a say in. I feel I have no say in the presidential decision myself so I did not bother with it. I have yet to turn on the tv or check any coverage but the polls just closed on the east coast so information will be coming in soon. I don't now if we will have an answer tonight or not but I will be on and off all night and will update throughout the night.

So what does everyone think. How will this election go? What is in store for us over the coming days and weeks? Will Chaos insume the nation? Will voter fraud come to the notice of the mainstream and to the masses? Let's just discuss all of this as adults and see if we can find the ugly truth hidden within all of the illusive content of it all.

Standby for more...

Semper Fi.

_________________
"Uncommon Valor is a Common Virtue"- Admiral Chester A Nimitz


Last edited by Mr Grunt (Jimmy E) on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
avatar

Posts : 490
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 35
Location : Southeastern Michigan

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Election Results and Discussion Thread   Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:35 pm

Well so far the early projections have Mitt Romney in the lead for the popular vote and in many states. I will keep on watching. While watching this though I can't help but feel that this is merely a show to appease the masses while the real control hides within and behind the scenes.

_________________
"Uncommon Valor is a Common Virtue"- Admiral Chester A Nimitz
Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
avatar

Posts : 490
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 35
Location : Southeastern Michigan

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Election Results and Discussion Thread   Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:46 pm

So far they are projecting Romney to win here in Michigan. I would be surprised if that happens but we shall see. This is based by watching CNN so who really knows. I have a feeling this thing is going to go to Romney but only time will tell.

_________________
"Uncommon Valor is a Common Virtue"- Admiral Chester A Nimitz
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
avatar

Posts : 256
Join date : 2012-09-12
Location : Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Election Results and Discussion Thread   Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:22 pm

Mr Grunt (Jimmy E) wrote:
So far they are projecting Romney to win here in Michigan. I would be surprised if that happens but we shall see. This is based by watching CNN so who really knows. I have a feeling this thing is going to go to Romney but only time will tell.

Grunting with ya, Jimmy! (noted the name change .lol I got shorter and you got longer - neat how you can change it!)

but....Unsure how this election will turn out . Guessing Romney will win but I could be wrong. At least he would be a change from what we have now. We don't seem to have much of a choice do we? Ugh...grumble grumble.

Wish I had the solution/answers to all of our mess . All I can do is pray and do my part in voting - in trying to fix things. God moves and works in mysterious ways.

Am a bit fearful somewhat though, to be honest, but I do trust the Lord in this matter. His will be done!
Yes, it can be a bit scary living in this day and age with all that is transpiring but He tells us to look to Him and trust...

We are to expect such trials and tribulations. I just pray He refrains His hand for a time of the evils that are to befall us before His coming .. thereafter Great Tribulation.

May God help all of us! He already knows the outcome... all the in-betweens of the beginning to end.

Please do keep us posted!

_________________
"Sola Juvat Virtus"


Last edited by SOT-Lou on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
avatar

Posts : 490
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 35
Location : Southeastern Michigan

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Election Results and Discussion Thread   Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:34 pm

SOT-Lou wrote:
Mr Grunt (Jimmy E) wrote:
So far they are projecting Romney to win here in Michigan. I would be surprised if that happens but we shall see. This is based by watching CNN so who really knows. I have a feeling this thing is going to go to Romney but only time will tell.

Grunting with ya, Jimmy! (noted the name change .lol I got shorter and you got longer - neat how you can change it!)

but....Unsure how this election will turn out . Guessing Romney will win but I could be wrong. At least he would be a change from what we have now. We don't seem to have much of a choice do we? Ugh...grumble grumble.

Wish I had the solution/answers to all of our mess . All I can do is pray and do my part in voting - in trying to fix things. God moves and works in mysterious ways.

Am a bit fearful somewhat though, to be honest, but I do trust the Lord in this matter. His will be done!
Yes, it can be a bit scary living in this day and age with all that is transpriing but He tells us to look to Him and trust...

We are to expect such trials and tribulations. I just pray he resfrains for a time- the evils that are to befall before His coming.

May God help all of us. He already knows the outcome... the in betweens of beginning to end.

Please do keep us posted!

Will keep ya posted. Suffering through all of this with a bottle of Bushmills tonight. Only time will tell how this will all play out. There is a part of me that just wishes the collapse would happen to get it over with but I just don't know. I do believe this election will be one for the history books that's for sure.

_________________
"Uncommon Valor is a Common Virtue"- Admiral Chester A Nimitz
Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
avatar

Posts : 490
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 35
Location : Southeastern Michigan

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Election Results and Discussion Thread   Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:40 am

Well according to CNN Romney is in the lead with 158 electorial votes and has Obama at 147 electoral votes. I'm sure it will change in the next few hours. Just remember; either way we are screwed.

http://www.cnn.com/

_________________
"Uncommon Valor is a Common Virtue"- Admiral Chester A Nimitz
Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
avatar

Posts : 490
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 35
Location : Southeastern Michigan

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Election Results and Discussion Thread   Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:09 am

CNN is now projecting a democratic win for the senate and now thay also have president Obama in the lead with 238 of the 270 needed to win. Romney is currently sitting at 191 of the 270 needed. I do believe there will be much confusion as this ends and only time will tell just how this will play out. Stand by for more updates.

_________________
"Uncommon Valor is a Common Virtue"- Admiral Chester A Nimitz
Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
avatar

Posts : 490
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 35
Location : Southeastern Michigan

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Election Results and Discussion Thread   Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:28 am

Well, it seems official that Obama has won. Say goodbye to the constitution and the bill of rights. Cheer for the NDAA and tyrrany. I just hope it all falls apart soon. I am so tired of the stupidity of the American people. I do believe my choice has been made and I hope to no longer live in America by the end of this year. I am going to find a place where people actually stick up for themselves and not let this bullshit carry on. What a sad day for America this is.

_________________
"Uncommon Valor is a Common Virtue"- Admiral Chester A Nimitz
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
avatar

Posts : 256
Join date : 2012-09-12
Location : Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Election Results and Discussion Thread   Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:36 am

Ugh....

Hey, Jimmy, are all the votes in? They said earlier that this election could take up to ten days to get all of the votes counted in to declare actual winner - something about delayed voters?


_________________
"Sola Juvat Virtus"
Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
avatar

Posts : 490
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 35
Location : Southeastern Michigan

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Election Results and Discussion Thread   Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:43 am

SOT-Lou wrote:
Ugh....

Hey, Jimmy, are all the votes in? They said earlier that this election could take up to ten days to get all of the votes counted in to declare actual winner - something about delayed voters?


That's what I don't understand myself. Also all of the storm affected states went to Obama reguardless of how they have gone on the past. That seems suspect to me. Not to mention all of the overseas absentee ballots that were burned in a crash supposedly. Sounds convenient for the POTUS if you ask me. For me this was both a confrimation that the system is rigged but also a confrimation that I live in a country of ignorant morons who can not accept the truth. You and I both know the truth is out there and many cannot accept it even when it is as blatant as daylight.

_________________
"Uncommon Valor is a Common Virtue"- Admiral Chester A Nimitz
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
avatar

Posts : 256
Join date : 2012-09-12
Location : Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Election Results and Discussion Thread   Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:00 am

Mr Grunt (Jimmy E) wrote:
SOT-Lou wrote:
Ugh....

Hey, Jimmy, are all the votes in? They said earlier that this election could take up to ten days to get all of the votes counted in to declare actual winner - something about delayed voters?


That's what I don't understand myself. Also all of the storm affected states went to Obama reguardless of how they have gone on the past. That seems suspect to me. Not to mention all of the overseas absentee ballots that were burned in a crash supposedly. Sounds convenient for the POTUS if you ask me. For me this was both a confrimation that the system is rigged but also a confrimation that I live in a country of ignorant morons who can not accept the truth. You and I both know the truth is out there and many cannot accept it even when it is as blatant as daylight.

Forgot the news station I heard that on.
All seems suspect to me too. And there is a fight it seems around every turn.
So many are just not paying attention ... and/or turning a deaf ear: I cannot understand this at all and yes, it IS sickening. Guess it just hasn't hit home with them yet - but that day will come.

That news I heard also said something about if the race is close then they would definitely have to get all the votes in. ..or something like... and the race was close!

ETA: Just now realized you meant that those states AUTOmatiCALLY went to Obama... Regardless.
That's NOT RIGHT! People wILL argue this.
Anywhooo... stayed up a while longer. Stomach is feeling better but this IS More than enough to make one sick!
This IS disheartening! Not even sure where I would move if I could afford to do so!...
Gonna call it a night here. Take care and especially not to make yourself sickER with that Bushmills! Dang near want a drink myself!
'Night, Jim. We'll vent more soon I'm sure.

_________________
"Sola Juvat Virtus"
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
avatar

Posts : 256
Join date : 2012-09-12
Location : Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Election Results and Discussion Thread   Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:21 pm

We can look fwd to massive layoffs coming now. So sad...

Freedom Works has put together a list of companies that will be laying off employees as a result of President Barack Obama's health care law


http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercooler/2012/nov/8/picket-companies-plan-massive-layoffs-obamacare-be/

_________________
"Sola Juvat Virtus"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2012 Election Results and Discussion Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
2012 Election Results and Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Urgent .. State law and are united and the citizen and the Liberal topping Baghdad election results
» After casting his ballot, Allawi warns of "rigging" the election results and says: God
» DUP Discussion Thread
» Movie Discussion Thread
» Center trends happening election results until dawn on Tuesday

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Truth Is Viral :: TYRANNY IN THE U.S. :: Politics-
Jump to: