The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iranian goals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sambuca

Iranian goals Empty
PostSubject: Iranian goals   Iranian goals EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:03 pm

Hey folks,

just watching part 2 of a vid.

here is my understanding of Shii'ism:

They want to kill all non Muslims.

Then, they want to kill all non Shii'a.

I realize that is pretty basic and simplistic, but that is what I understand.

They DO NOT use, what are considered, "authentic" Hadeeth. They can't. their position is that other than Ali ibn Abee Talib and his family, and like 4 other people, that ALL of the companions of the Prophet, pbuh, became infidels.

the Sunni, and that just really means "NOT Shii'a", also have Hadeeth about the "Madhi" but they are different. unfortunately, that means both groups can 'try' to make something come true.

Which just makes that interview even scarier.

sadly, even what you would think are NOT members of Radical Islam, cuz they aren't, kind of get all riled up, when talking about it. Everyone wants to be "with" the Madhi when he appears.

the Madhi's job, as I understand it, is to be the guy who identifies Jesus, pbuh, when he (I hope you forgive me for not making that a capitol) returns. he is also supposed to "fight the anti-Christ". so,the belief is: the Madhi starts the fight with the anti-Christ, the Jesus, pbuh, comes and finishes it. I hope you are seeing how complicated this can get.

The way I'm figuring it, I'm just waiting for Jesus, pbuh, to return. THAT should at least be obvious. I hope.

not sure if this helps, just thought I'd put it out there.

Sam

Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

Iranian goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iranian goals   Iranian goals EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:49 am

Sambuca wrote:
Hey folks,

just watching part 2 of a vid.

here is my understanding of Shii'ism:

They want to kill all non Muslims.

Then, they want to kill all non Shii'a.

I realize that is pretty basic and simplistic, but that is what I understand.

They DO NOT use, what are considered, "authentic" Hadeeth. They can't. their position is that other than Ali ibn Abee Talib and his family, and like 4 other people, that ALL of the companions of the Prophet, pbuh, became infidels.

the Sunni, and that just really means "NOT Shii'a", also have Hadeeth about the "Madhi" but they are different. unfortunately, that means both groups can 'try' to make something come true.

Which just makes that interview even scarier.

sadly, even what you would think are NOT members of Radical Islam, cuz they aren't, kind of get all riled up, when talking about it. Everyone wants to be "with" the Madhi when he appears.

the Madhi's job, as I understand it, is to be the guy who identifies Jesus, pbuh, when he (I hope you forgive me for not making that a capitol) returns. he is also supposed to "fight the anti-Christ". so,the belief is: the Madhi starts the fight with the anti-Christ, the Jesus, pbuh, comes and finishes it. I hope you are seeing how complicated this can get.

The way I'm figuring it, I'm just waiting for Jesus, pbuh, to return. THAT should at least be obvious. I hope.

not sure if this helps, just thought I'd put it out there.

Sam

Hi Sam, good idea for a thread. And since it is coming from a Muslim author, it simply underscores a point that I have been making all along: The Shia and Sunni HATE each other; so much so it is a problem for their brothers in the faith. I mean come on, bombing each others mosques while the faithful are on their knees in prayer to the Almighty? What kind of fucked up scumbag does shit like that? I would hope that ANY man or woman of goodwill and peaceful nature would condemn something like that.

As much as I want to believe it (because I have some VERY dear friends who are Muslim), the whole "Religion of Peace" mantra rings somewhat hollow when Muslims are blowing each other up on a daily basis. In Christendom, this kind of thing is unheard of. That would be like the Presbyterians doing drivebys on the Southern Baptists, or Mormons driving a bomb-laden car into a Catholic mass. It just doesn't happen - ever.

Why is their dogma so important to them that they are willing to spill blood over it, invoking the name of the Most High in the process? (Allah u Akbar)
Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/
Sambuca

Iranian goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iranian goals   Iranian goals EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:21 am

Bob Powell wrote:

Hi Sam, good idea for a thread. And since it is coming from a Muslim author, it simply underscores a point that I have been making all along: The Shia and Sunni HATE each other; so much so it is a problem for their brothers in the faith. I mean come on, bombing each others mosques while the faithful are on their knees in prayer to the Almighty? What kind of fucked up scumbag does shit like that? I would hope that ANY man or woman of goodwill and peaceful nature would condemn something like that.

As much as I want to believe it (because I have some VERY dear friends who are Muslim), the whole "Religion of Peace" mantra rings somewhat hollow when Muslims are blowing each other up on a daily basis. In Christendom, this kind of thing is unheard of. That would be like the Presbyterians doing drivebys on the Southern Baptists, or Mormons driving a bomb-laden car into a Catholic mass. It just doesn't happen - ever.

Why is their dogma so important to them that they are willing to spill blood over it, invoking the name of the Most High in the process? (Allah u Akbar) [/quote]

Evening Bob,

A) I would stipulate that there were at least 2 periods, in particular, in the history of Christendom that mirror the situation in Islam pretty well. the first would be the 4th through the 8th Century, and then the Wars of Reformation/Counter-Reformation. 6 million people in the Germanic States died as by product of the Reformation, that is huge when you consider that England's population didn't reach 8 million until the 1800s. While Christians fought, murdered, raped and tortured to "preserve" Christianity, it's hard to pinpoint exactly what rationale/excuse Muslims are using because they vary so much by person/family/tribe/sect/Country/Sheikh. I am trying to understand it, but it is much easier to understand why it shouldn't be so. (I'm not even counting all of the "inquisitions".)

B) Muslims think of death on a more regular basis than the average Westerner. You are going to die, it is the only thing you can be sure of, because under Islam poor people aren't supposed to pay any tax. Somehow, being willing to die for your faith has become be willing to kill for it. I reckon it is easier to kill than to actually practice Islam ON YOURSELF! Rather than focus on fighting your own [demons], people think they need to fight other just because they aren't Muslim, or their sect [or tribe]. I knew the bloke arrested by the FBI for attempting to the Federal Station in Seattle. He was under the impression that "killing kaffers" was what it took to be a good Muslim. I think he began as a "Black Muslim", but don't hold me to that. Some misguided people actually imagine that is how you make "dawah" (spread Islam). I used to tell to go to any Cemetery and preach to his hearts content, but let me know how many folks actually arise from the dead and accept Islam. He didn't get it. I can't say I was shocked when asked to profile him.

Somehow this "zeal for Religion" has been contorted. Maybe everyone wants to be Salah ud din? What is extremely troubling is that most of these folks believe that they "are doing the right thing." Funny thing is that when I use the Reformation as an example, Christians get mad and Muslims chime in on just how stupid that the Christians were. History is history, we can't change it, but no one gets my point. Religion is the REASON that we live in a secular society. It was the only way to stop everyone from killing each other. If it was stupid, mad or outrageous when the Christians did it, well why isn't it stupid, mad or outrageous when the Muslims do it??? Hello!

What I'd like to do here is lay out the rationale on why this is all so messed up. I HAVEN'T explained this on a Muslim forum yet, so I'm thinking of working it out here. THEN try to explain it to the Muslims. I do it on a local basis. Non Muslims understand it just fine, but Muslims are more resistant. It's hard to debate tough, because the clear, logical explanation stuns people.

I think the big problem is the Muslims "think" they ARE being logical. God willing, I'll present my argument. Once I get the kinks worked out of it, God willing, I'll begin broaden my efforts at reaching the Muslims.

So bear with me. If I tried to do this on a Muslim site, I would probably be banned before i could finish. If i can finish it, then I can just post it. Then they can ban me.

Watch out for all of the crazy amateur drunks tomorrow!

Peace,
Sam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iranian goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iranian goals   Iranian goals Empty

Back to top Go down

Iranian goals
Page 1 of 1