The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is Obama Attempting To Become The Emperor?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

Is Obama Attempting To Become The Emperor? Empty
PostSubject: Is Obama Attempting To Become The Emperor?   Is Obama Attempting To Become The Emperor? EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:24 am

There has been rumor all over the internet that there is a play at work to repeal the 22nd amendment thereby removing the term limits for the US President. Most of the information I have found has been in blogs but I was able to find the actual legislation from the Library of Congress. So we know the legislation is there. The question is; what will happen to it? Really people, is is any more clear now that there are bigger forces at play. How can someone look around at our current situation in America and deny the fact that there is a totalitarian takeover in the beginning stages right now as we speak. This is just one of the many parts. If major gun control is inacted then expect the rest of the pieces to fall in line very shortly after. I honestly feel like we are sitting by and watching the Fourth Reich rise from the ashes of our fading freedom like a pheonix rising to new power. How much more will it take before more people will wake up, learn to sacrifice and take back our country. It will not be done by comfortably living your lives and being oblivious to the bigger picture.

My wife said to me the other night; Why do you worry about this stuff so much? Just live your life and forget about the rest. I looked right at her and said; That is the attitude that is responsible for us being in the situation we are in. Complacency is like a disease that has overtaken much of my fellow countryman. I can only hope that the sun may unleash a flare large enough to destroy our technology. Maybe then when people aren't burried in facebook or their eyephones and television they may begin to see the bigger picture. All I see right now is a decline that I alone can not fight. I will continue to devote my time to finding the truth and bringing it forward because that is the burden I can carry. Those of us who are awakened have a responsibility to carry that burden as long as it takes. One thing is for sure. We will never give up, no matter how great the challenges ahead may be.

Here is a copy and a link to the bill. Have a read for yourself and you will see what the future may hold.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c113:H.J.RES.15:

Quote :
H.J.RES.15 -- Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual... (Introduced in House - IH)

HJ 15 IH

113th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. J. RES. 15

Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

January 4, 2013

Mr. SERRANO introduced the following joint resolution; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JOINT RESOLUTION

Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.

Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled (two-thirds of each House concurring therein), That the following article is proposed as an amendment to the Constitution of the United States, which shall be valid to all intents and purposes as part of the Constitution when ratified by the legislatures of three-fourths of the several States within seven years after the date of its submission for ratification:

`Article--

`The twenty-second article of amendment to the Constitution of the United States is hereby repealed.'.
Back to top Go down

Is Obama Attempting To Become The Emperor?
Page 1 of 1