The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sexting–Sending Nude Photos Via Mobile Phones

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seoighe

Sexting–Sending Nude Photos Via Mobile Phones Empty
PostSubject: Sexting–Sending Nude Photos Via Mobile Phones   Sexting–Sending Nude Photos Via Mobile Phones EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:11 am

I read this full on article about a modern phenomena whereby our Teenagers are Sexting–Sending Nude Photos Via Their Mobile Phones.... yikes.... check it out:

http://www.stuartwilde.com/2013/01/sexting-sending-nude-photos-vai-mobile-phones/

http://www.stuartwilde.com/2013/01/sexting-sending-nude-photos-vai-mobile-phones/
Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

Sexting–Sending Nude Photos Via Mobile Phones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexting–Sending Nude Photos Via Mobile Phones   Sexting–Sending Nude Photos Via Mobile Phones EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:50 pm

apparently this has become a big problem in high schools. I can imagine that with todays tech kids are running wild with this crap. It also shows the continued degredation of the morals of our society. This stuff is all over in kids faces when they watch television so they think, why not everyone else does it. We had kids get in trouble not to long ago at one of the local schools for doing this. I can only imagine that the problem will continue and possibly worsen as our society continues to plummet into a downward spiral.
Back to top Go down

Sexting–Sending Nude Photos Via Mobile Phones
Page 1 of 1