The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intellectual Oddities Network Shuts Down; Refugees Welcome Here!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

Intellectual Oddities Network Shuts Down; Refugees Welcome Here! Empty
PostSubject: Intellectual Oddities Network Shuts Down; Refugees Welcome Here!   Intellectual Oddities Network Shuts Down; Refugees Welcome Here! EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:57 pm

EDITOR'S NOTE: I have no idea what prompted this, but I want Amess to know that I am praying for the safety of him and his family.

OP by Amess, Admin at ION:

Quote :
I've turned off registrations and made the forum as private as I can.....(guests cannot view)

Well my friends...I really don'tknow how to put this......so I'll just get to the point.....I'm shutting ION down.....some things have been brought to my attention and I in no way want to endanger my family....or any of you good folks......it seems truth and thinking for yourself has become a crime....and you're centered out to be destroyed if you dare think outside of their box......I will not be signing the site over to anyone else......I could not do that with a clear concious.....for I would not want it on my hands should something happen to any of you.......I'm at a loss for words.....and I really don't know how to say it any other way......I care deeply for each and everyone here.....and I'll leave you a temporary e-mail address where I can be reached......please contact me soon as I will not keep that e-mail for very long......I am not leaving.....I am not crazy or going to do anything stupid....I am not suicidal or have a death by cop wish.......I'm simply going to lay low so my family is not endangered......

Please let others know as I did not include everyone in on this PM......please do not respond with your contact info to this PM as ALL Pms are hacked and data based....do not trust any of those big named CT sites.....they're ALL in on things in some way and are watched...hacked...and logged....just be careful posting anywhere anymore......trust but verify.....and know this...those other CT sites where we all came from....are selling everyone out.....your info...everything......I suggest you not even visit those sites not even as a guest......or use a proxy IP.....

Please do not make a big fuss on the main page.....I tried to create a place for free thinkers to go to discuss whatever was on our minds......but...it's not worth dying for......as I've said before.....I love and care for everyone here...you're like family to me....and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being here...the times we've had...the laughs we've shared......and for standing with me during the fiasco a couple months back......I know you're all good hearted people and would welcome you into my home any time......

May the Creator keep you all safe......

Amess

The forum will remain up for the next couple days......so that members can exchange info and get info from the threads.....I apologize fr the inconvienence......

The good people at ION took me in and cared for me when I was first banned from Assholes Talking Shit. The least that I can do is provide a place for them to come now that they are "homeless." They are all welcome here, and I give them my word - on my Sacred Honor as a United States Marine - that I will take care of them as if they were my own family.

Semper Fi, and God Bless you all,

Bobby

Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/
Hopewell

Hopewell

PostSubject: Thanks for your kindness Bob   Intellectual Oddities Network Shuts Down; Refugees Welcome Here! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:18 am

Bob,

I just wanted to thank you for giving us a place to land. It's a huge gesture, and you were already pegged-out on my Respect-O-Meter. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual Oddities Network Shuts Down; Refugees Welcome Here!   Intellectual Oddities Network Shuts Down; Refugees Welcome Here! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:29 am

Hopewell wrote:
Bob,

I just wanted to thank you for giving us a place to land. It's a huge gesture, and you were already pegged-out on my Respect-O-Meter. Smile

It's my pleasure brother. I'm just repaying the favor.

Semper Fi
Back to top Go down
Gibbie

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual Oddities Network Shuts Down; Refugees Welcome Here!   Intellectual Oddities Network Shuts Down; Refugees Welcome Here! EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:55 pm

I guess we are all enemies of the state now. The other day I thought I was a pretty decent person.
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual Oddities Network Shuts Down; Refugees Welcome Here!   Intellectual Oddities Network Shuts Down; Refugees Welcome Here! EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:22 am

Gibbie wrote:
I guess we are all enemies of the state now. The other day I thought I was a pretty decent person.

Hi Gibbie,
I do believe masses are waking up to this -having the same sentiments ... and that is a good thing , that people ARE waking up taking notice! The more folk to speak out / take action against -the better off we truly CAN be. No longer are we in a free society and yes it sux being made to feel as though we are the enemy, when we are normal everyday law abiding citizens!!

Welcome to the forum , of course! Please do make yourself at home here .
Vent away - its great seeing others with a voice here!
Just remember to choose your words very carefully as you well know how it seems to be going down these days...

As long as I have a voice, I intend on using it: Hope everyone else finds theirs and CONTINUES to do same!

Lk fwd to hearing more from ya, Gibbie ''enemy" !

Hmm... maybe we should all change our names to Enemy whatever name...

Enemy LOu LOL /sarc

'scuse my little rant ... have a nice day...

Back to top Go down
Gibbie

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual Oddities Network Shuts Down; Refugees Welcome Here!   Intellectual Oddities Network Shuts Down; Refugees Welcome Here! EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:16 pm

BTW the guy who produced (or directed I am not sure) the movie "Enemy of the State" committed suicide under very strange circumstances. Seems everything in that movie came to pass. If anyone is curious, I am not at all suicidal. I am not going to take my life or anyone else's life for that matter. All I want to do is talk. I went to LOP just for a look and Avast informed me that it is shoving malware. Getting real information is hard for an unconnected individual. News papers used to do this decades ago. Now the news is "a conspiracy theory".
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual Oddities Network Shuts Down; Refugees Welcome Here!   Intellectual Oddities Network Shuts Down; Refugees Welcome Here! EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:45 am

Gibbie wrote:
BTW the guy who produced (or directed I am not sure) the movie "Enemy of the State" committed suicide under very strange circumstances. Seems everything in that movie came to pass. If anyone is curious, I am not at all suicidal. I am not going to take my life or anyone else's life for that matter. All I want to do is talk. I went to LOP just for a look and Avast informed me that it is shoving malware. Getting real information is hard for an unconnected individual. News papers used to do this decades ago. Now the news is "a conspiracy theory".

Wow Gibbie, I did NOT realize that about the producer dying under mysterious circumstances . I'll have to check into that .. Sad how sad.
But yeah, that movie was also my big eye opener !! made me realize the crap was already going on.

Understood about the malware, I recently got malware from there too! Nothing too serious that couldn't be ridded of though - thankfully!
Also understood - your statment - NOT suicidal, etc...and yeah we have a right to speak our thoughts and voice our opinions ! We still have our constitutional rights of Freedom of speech! As long as I have a tongue, I will shout from the rooftops!

So sorry for the delay in reply. Glad to have you here - and more than happy to listen and discuss!!
Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual Oddities Network Shuts Down; Refugees Welcome Here!   Intellectual Oddities Network Shuts Down; Refugees Welcome Here! EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 3:07 am

I just went to ION and it was shut down. Refugees are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Shore Skeptic

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual Oddities Network Shuts Down; Refugees Welcome Here!   Intellectual Oddities Network Shuts Down; Refugees Welcome Here! EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:15 am

Bob Powell wrote:
I just went to ION and it was shut down. Refugees are welcome.

Me too...any idea what's up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual Oddities Network Shuts Down; Refugees Welcome Here!   Intellectual Oddities Network Shuts Down; Refugees Welcome Here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Intellectual Oddities Network Shuts Down; Refugees Welcome Here!
Page 1 of 1