The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Missouri Democrats Introduce Legislation to Confiscate Firearms – Gives Gun Owners 90 Days to Turn in Weapons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

Missouri Democrats Introduce Legislation to Confiscate Firearms – Gives Gun Owners 90 Days to Turn in Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Missouri Democrats Introduce Legislation to Confiscate Firearms – Gives Gun Owners 90 Days to Turn in Weapons   Missouri Democrats Introduce Legislation to Confiscate Firearms – Gives Gun Owners 90 Days to Turn in Weapons EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:04 pm

Well here you have it folks. New legislation in Missouri is proposing gun confiscations. What part of shall not be infringed do democrats not understand. I sincerely hope that the citizens of Missouri will rise up and slap these lawmakers in the face with opposition to this treasonous legislation. It is not going to end here. The federal government wants us disarmed. It looks as if some states are ready to help them out. If my state pulls any of this crap I am on the road to Texas. It has already been discussed heavily in my household and I will not stay somewhere where the lawmakers want to pass unconstitutional laws.

Here is the actual bill.
http://www.house.mo.gov/billtracking/bills131/biltxt/intro/HB0545I.HTM

Source.

Quote :
Missouri Democrats introduced an anti-gun bill which would turn law-abiding firearm owners into criminals. They will have 90 days to turn in their guns if the legislation is passed.

Dana Loesch Radio reported on the new legislation being pushed by Missouri Democrats:

Any person who, prior to the effective date of this law, was legally in possession of an assault weapon or large capacity magazine shall have ninety days from such effective date to do any of the following without being subject to prosecution.

Here’s part of the Democratic proposal in Missouri:

4. Any person who, prior to the effective date of this law, was legally in possession of an assault weapon or large capacity magazine shall have ninety days from such effective date to do any of the following without being subject to prosecution:

(1) Remove the assault weapon or large capacity magazine from the state of Missouri;

(2) Render the assault weapon permanently inoperable; or

(3) Surrender the assault weapon or large capacity magazine to the appropriate law enforcement agency for destruction, subject to specific agency regulations.

5. Unlawful manufacture, import, possession, purchase, sale, or transfer of an assault weapon or a large capacity magazine is a class C felony.
Back to top Go down

Missouri Democrats Introduce Legislation to Confiscate Firearms – Gives Gun Owners 90 Days to Turn in Weapons
Page 1 of 1