The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Freedom is Gone, Tyranny is Here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

Freedom is Gone, Tyranny is Here. Empty
PostSubject: Freedom is Gone, Tyranny is Here.   Freedom is Gone, Tyranny is Here. EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:15 am

Freedom is gone, tyranny is here, so hold you heads high, in the face of your fear,

We the people are under attack, and sooner or later we must fight back,

With drones in our skies, to record our demise, it's all falling into place, and we're losing the race,

With media run amuck, too few give a fuck, leaving it to us, and hopefully with some luck,

Crazy we are called, terrorists we're declared, for loving the constitution, when our freedoms are ensnared,

Patriots we are, patriots we will be, no matter what comes down, from the powers that be,

The republic is corrupt, and moraly bankrupt, the system we have, is about to erupt,

Together we can stand, divided we will fall, our words are our weapons, and they must stand tall,

Your voices must be heard, let them know your angered, send them your letters, but don't be absurd,

Send it to lawmakers, let them know where you stand, let them know that you live, constitution in hand,

Speak up now, or forever forget peace, for if we sit back quietly, our freedoms will cease.

Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is Gone, Tyranny is Here.   Freedom is Gone, Tyranny is Here. EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:19 am

So true .... this message/ poem needs to go viral!
A+++++

After I read this to my husband, he said how much he liked it - wants to send this in to be read on air at our local radio talk show.

Keep standing for and spreading truth!

Semper Fi
Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is Gone, Tyranny is Here.   Freedom is Gone, Tyranny is Here. EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:42 am

feel free to spread it anywhere you want to. I have posted it in a couple other places as well. I just needed to get the words out of my head. Thanks
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is Gone, Tyranny is Here.   Freedom is Gone, Tyranny is Here. EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:54 pm

Cool. Glad you are posting elsewhere... people do need to wake up - and take a stand!

Umm...have another word that rhymes with ''uck" ?
oh .. nm ..they can bleep it off of the radio ... or just not say it and people will still get ''it'' Smile

Oh and we'll be sure Oathkeeperjarhead gets all credit ! Thanks Jarhead!

Ooh rah and Semper Fi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is Gone, Tyranny is Here.   Freedom is Gone, Tyranny is Here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Freedom is Gone, Tyranny is Here.
Page 1 of 1