The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obama's Marines Replaced With Ringers; Rifle Bolts Removed On Order Of Paranoid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

Obama's Marines Replaced With Ringers; Rifle Bolts Removed On Order Of Paranoid  Empty
PostSubject: Obama's Marines Replaced With Ringers; Rifle Bolts Removed On Order Of Paranoid    Obama's Marines Replaced With Ringers; Rifle Bolts Removed On Order Of Paranoid  EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:27 pm

Quote :
EDITOR'S NOTE: I'll be gone all day, unable to post this show as I normally do. I depend on YOU to do your part for liberty and share my videos. You know what is about to go down, that's why you watch my show - so you can stay "situationally aware and informed." Don't your friends and family deserve to be warned too? The time for worrying about them thinking you're a nutjob is OVER. It's happening right now, and every minute counts!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++­++++

SOURCE: http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/2013/02...

On orders from the Obama administration, the bolts from the M1 rifles carried by Marines in the Inaugural parade were removed. Even more shockingly, it appears that the Marines who normally provide security and perform ceremonial functions for the President were replaced with ringers.

Some of the "Marines" that paraded in front of the reviewing stand on Inauguration Day were unshaven, their uniforms out of line and ill-fitting, and their marching skills - in the opinion of this writer and dozens of other real Marines - could easily have been bested by any 3rd phase Marine Corp recruit platoon.

In this episode of The Truth Is Viral I speak with radio talk show host Pete Santilli, himself a Marine, and together we dissect the video provided by the United States Marine Corp; proving that the men who paraded in front of the President were not Marines from Marine Corp Barracks Washington D.C., the famed 8th & I.
Back to top Go down

Obama's Marines Replaced With Ringers; Rifle Bolts Removed On Order Of Paranoid
Page 1 of 1