The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apology for absence as of late

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

Apology for absence as of late Empty
PostSubject: Apology for absence as of late   Apology for absence as of late EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:09 pm

I feel I must apologize to you all for my absence lately. I know we don't have a large number of active contributors but we do have a lot of readers. I have not been posting much lately for a few reasons. Number one is my health has not been the best. Nothing serious just trying some new things. Number two is I have been having issues with both my computer and my internet. But anyway, I'm feeling much better, I seem to have the computer issues worked out and the internet has been running smooth for a good 24 hours now so that is a good sign. So I have a lot to catch up on especially with the gun debate. So for anyone who cares I am back bounce bounce bounce , and I will be back to pumping out the content shortly so standby,

Semper Fi.

ETA: Also My best friends wife who is also a good friend of mine was found laying in her yard the other day with a shattered collar bone and head injury and is not in good shape. She cannot remember anything she did for the last two weeks and is having a hard time. We have no idea what happened and we do believe some foul play could have been involved. I would just like to ask that those who pray to send a few for her so she can recover and remember what happened. She has an eight year old son who just lost his father(and my best friend) in a car accident two years ago. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Back to top Go down
lookaroundyou

lookaroundyou

PostSubject: Glad your back   Apology for absence as of late EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:47 pm

Glad you got everything work out. Looking forward to see what you have to say. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: Apology for absence as of late   Apology for absence as of late EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:16 pm

It IS good to have you back. cheers

Prayers going up for you, DeLynn, Bob, and Adam. ..Now your friend- So sorry to hear of this happening to her ...

Please do keep us posted on how she is coming along. IF any foul play IS involved, I hope they get to the bottom of it and arrest whoEVER !!! Will be praying she has a speedy recovery -mind and body!

Sorry for the loss of your friend- (her husband ) Sad ..Will def be praying for the child !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apology for absence as of late   Apology for absence as of late Empty

Back to top Go down

Apology for absence as of late
Page 1 of 1