The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CIA Murdered Reporter's Daughter Over NATO Leak? - TTiV SE02EP09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

CIA Murdered Reporter's Daughter Over NATO Leak? - TTiV SE02EP09 Empty
PostSubject: CIA Murdered Reporter's Daughter Over NATO Leak? - TTiV SE02EP09   CIA Murdered Reporter's Daughter Over NATO Leak? - TTiV SE02EP09 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:42 pm

I can not prove that anyone, including the CIA, murdered my daughter on January 23rd, 2012; BUT, the circumstances surrounding her untimely death are, when taken in toto, extremely suspicious to say the least.

Not only do 24-year-old girls not normally drop dead from a heart attack, but when I asked to view her body I was told my the mortuary director that she was "unviewable" due to the damage wrought by the autopsy. I have seen bodies that have been autopsied before, and unless my daughter's was conducted with a chainsaw there is absolutely no reason why I should not have been able to at least see her face one last time.

I have also received information from a trusted source that her death MAY have been perpetrated by a government agency, most likely the CIA.

So I have questions, and I went to Canada searching for answers.

Less than 24 hours after I uploaded this episode, I thought that the CIA had actually taken me up on my offer to come get some when I started having chest, shoulder, and arm pain; classic signs of a heart attack.

The good news is that it wasn't my heart that was causing the pain in my left shoulder that radiated down my arm; but as a result of all of the tests they ran they discovered that I am going to have to get the heart catheterization at the University of Northern Michigan to clean out some blockages before I DO have a heart attack.

The bad news is that the pain in my back, shoulder, and arm is coming from spurs on my spine, which is going to require surgery. IDK if you remember, but I broke my back in 1994 and was in a chair for 3 years. 8 surgeries got me to walking again, but I still need to use a cane and the pain is constant and unrelenting.

The good news about that is that it CAN be fixed. The bad news is that I'm not going to be able to use my left arm for about 6 weeks. More good news is that I've dealt with excruciating pain for the last 18 years; I will adapt, improvise, and overcome. Again.

At least I AM going to get better. It may take a bit of time, but it's better than having the heart attack I thought I was having. I'm still having the new pain in my left arm from the spurs impinging on the arm nerves, and will continue to have it until it is surgically corrected; spine surgery number nine. Appointments with a neurosurgeon and a cardiologist have been made.

Once again I need to say thank you to everybody. There is no way I could do this show without your support, and believe me, your well wishes are more valuable to me than any amount of money.

WE are on a mission to spread the truth about what is REALLY going on in the world today. I can rant and rave about how the Republic has fallen all day long, but without you to help me spread the word there will be nobody to listen.

Please continue to share my videos with your friends and family, on FB and on Twitter, reddit, or wherever, and remember to click on the advertisements that appear. If you can do that for me, I can start building up a war chest that will enable me to get out there and do what needs to be done. If enough people click on the ads, then my search for the truth will become self-sustaining and it will enable me to stop asking for donations; which to be quite honest, is embarrassing.

I intend to continue this fight, overcoming all obstacles; until I can't. But I'm going to need your help, my TTiVOGs. One man crying alone in the wilderness won't be heard; but an army of righteous voices WILL be heard.

Are you up to the challenge? Will you add your voice to mine? Will you support my search for answers to the questions we all have? If so, get ready to roll. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

~ Bobby
Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/

CIA Murdered Reporter's Daughter Over NATO Leak? - TTiV SE02EP09
Page 1 of 1