The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHERE IS EVERYONE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lookaroundyou

lookaroundyou

WHERE IS EVERYONE Empty
PostSubject: WHERE IS EVERYONE   WHERE IS EVERYONE EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:29 am

I HAVE ENJOYED READING ALL THE DIFFERENT TOPICS ON THIS WEBSITE. BUT WHAT HAS HAPPEN IN THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS. HAS EVERYONE JUMPED SHIP. Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

WHERE IS EVERYONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE   WHERE IS EVERYONE EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:23 pm

We're still here. Right now is a busy time for all of us. I have been very busy getting my garden going along with all of the other chores of spring. We had a late winter so we are in a hurry to get everything in. Another week or so and I will be back to posting and updating. I just have not had the time with everything that is going on. I have a lot to say just not the time to put it down. So be patient and standby because this fight isn't over yet and we will keep on truckin until it is. I will try to get all of Bobs latest episodes posted up tonight when the sun goes down in my neck of the woods. Thanks for sticking with us even when things seem static. lots of info will be coming out in the next few weeks that will require all of the coverage we can give it. I must say that with what I have seen lately there is still hope that we may once again become a free nation.
Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

WHERE IS EVERYONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE   WHERE IS EVERYONE EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:16 pm

lookaroundyou wrote:
I HAVE ENJOYED READING ALL THE DIFFERENT TOPICS ON THIS WEBSITE.  BUT WHAT HAS HAPPEN IN THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS.  HAS EVERYONE JUMPED SHIP. Question Question  Question  Question

I'm still here! I have entrusted Jimmy and Lou with running the day-to-day operations while I go out and dig up news. Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/
Tribulation305

WHERE IS EVERYONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE   WHERE IS EVERYONE EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:37 pm

I am here too.... or at least I pop in every once in a while... I figured that like me, everyone was busy with life for the moment.
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

WHERE IS EVERYONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE   WHERE IS EVERYONE EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:56 pm

I b on 2 !
Am aware that lookaround realizes how busy you are , Bob. We both watched your latest video but have yet to discuss. We both found it very interesting re the Throne of Satan /Obama !,however, we, like you, do not agree with everything Fletcher said . Especially a lot of the timelines - I do NOT believe we are in the Tribulation period yET however it was very interesting!

A reminder for those of you who have not seen, it can be viewed at livestream.com/ttivlive.

No man knows the day nor hour but we can certainly discern the times ...I believe that these are MAJOR signs of the times - for the Tribs to SOON be upon us but we are not IN it yet. The most interesting part was about the Thrones being moved, etc... definitely a MAJOR sign imo!

Haven't seen the Syria ones yet ... It seems , a lot of us have muchos catching up to do.
Thanks for all your hard work, Bob!!! Fighting the Good fight!! loved that vid at beginning!!!! May we all go in HIS Strength and not our own!!! We are more than conquerors IN Christ Jesus!! for greater is He that is in us!! than he that is in the world!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WHERE IS EVERYONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE   WHERE IS EVERYONE Empty

Back to top Go down

WHERE IS EVERYONE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Truth Is Viral :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-
Jump to: