The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RE a Pharma/ Sorceries deception thread at GLP -What did OP do to get banned?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

RE a Pharma/ Sorceries deception thread at GLP -What did OP do to get banned? Empty
PostSubject: RE a Pharma/ Sorceries deception thread at GLP -What did OP do to get banned?   RE a Pharma/ Sorceries deception thread at GLP -What did OP do to get banned? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:35 pm

I feel everyone should read this . THe OP was bANNED and I wish to understand why. lol BIG MOUTH or something? Do you see anything done inappropriately to cause a ban? Govt suppression I say!! lol wanna see the ban page?

I felt this very interesting to share. Some of you may even be surprised with what you are about to read re: the nations being deceived with ''sorceries" /pharma.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2279538/pg1

And if someone decides to post there, ask why the OP was banned...
gotta lol...but it IS sad how they tend to ban and suppress when a thread starts getting the least bit of attention!!!
Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

RE a Pharma/ Sorceries deception thread at GLP -What did OP do to get banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE a Pharma/ Sorceries deception thread at GLP -What did OP do to get banned?   RE a Pharma/ Sorceries deception thread at GLP -What did OP do to get banned? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:52 pm

I'm not a member at GLP so I am not familiar with their T@Cs but it looks to me as if they were banned in the same manner Bob was banned from ATS. For telling too much truth. It appears that if you go to ATS or GLP these days with truthful information they are quick to get rid of you. I firmly believe that both ATS and GLP are government run or at least observed and I am sure Obamas cyber warriors are filling those sites with BS if not running them all together. The government is hell bent on controlling information and forums are still places where some truth can be found. At least we know we will never censor or ban a member unless they really cross the line like calling for violent action or something similar. Even if we don't agree or like what people are posting we will let people speak their minds here at TTIV.
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: RE a Pharma/ Sorceries deception thread at GLP -What did OP do to get banned?   RE a Pharma/ Sorceries deception thread at GLP -What did OP do to get banned? EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:43 pm

OathKeepingJarhead wrote:
It appears that if you go to ATS or GLP these days with truthful information they are quick to get rid of you. I firmly believe that both ATS and GLP are government run or at least observed and I am sure Obamas cyber warriors are filling those sites with BS if not running them all together. The government is hell bent on controlling information and forums are still places where some truth can be found.
Of that mindset too...Bob previously mentioned about the GLP , so I did a little more digging for info - just search out GLP bans. The info is all there in black and white ---exposing their tactics.. They even ban you if you have come from a site they don't like!! Search tavistock even and see the connections how Trin suppresses....
It seems they try to FORCE you to join and you can bypass the ban? Doesn't make sense to me.. Hmm to get your name/profile??

Who would want to be a member after being treated unfairly? Who would want to join period? Guess folk, are gullible to all the tricks - sad to say!! OP was not a member, posted as AC btw.

Quote :
At least we know we will never censor or ban a member unless they really cross the line like calling for violent action or something similar. Even if we don't agree or like what people are posting we will let people speak their minds here at TTIV.

At least the thread is still there -weird OP banned though..

.Freedom of speech, Bro! Freedom of speech! Yes TTIV is all for it and no worries of censorship here! The main posters (even mods) here do not agree on EVERY single thing - so this should show folk we are who we say we are, stand for truth, and are on the side of the people!

Semper Fi !

Back to the ''sorceries'' /pharma... I found the questioning thread very interesting. Folk had made some interesting contributions too..Gives us food for thought !! I believe many people in the world, believers/unbelievers alike, are seeing the light with them, not as trusting as they use to be. Believers see moreso the spiritual connections / deception(s) - from God's mouth directly!! I'll trust the Great Physician anY day over a common M.D.
Now if I break a bone or need blood - yep , I'll go - but then I'd pray, Dear Lord please don't let that blood be tainted! lol ... there is always THAT risk too ..but if desparate , I'd take it...but before , I would pray!!! for the doctors/nurses for GOD the Great Physician to lead and guide to keep me safe, get me cured etc.!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE a Pharma/ Sorceries deception thread at GLP -What did OP do to get banned?   RE a Pharma/ Sorceries deception thread at GLP -What did OP do to get banned? Empty

Back to top Go down

RE a Pharma/ Sorceries deception thread at GLP -What did OP do to get banned?
Page 1 of 1