The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Widespread DHS Terror Drills Prevail Across America

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

Widespread DHS Terror Drills Prevail Across America Empty
PostSubject: Widespread DHS Terror Drills Prevail Across America   Widespread DHS Terror Drills Prevail Across America EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:36 pm

The Obama administration is in full swing trying to sway public opinion back in their direction and the nationwide terror drills are continuing in order to give the complacent portion of society a sense of false security and yet another excuse for domestic surveillance programs. I understand that the DHS needs to train just like any other law enforcement agency does but it seems like every week they are holding large-scale drills each time a new scenario in a new place. With all of the sequestration you would think that the money for this training would be falling short, especially if you add in the DHS's purchasing of ammunition and other military grade equipment.

The majority of the public; the complacent sheep as I refer to them as, do not realize what they are truly training for. They are training for war here on American soil. With everything that the DHS has been up to since it's formation I don't think there are many sane people who could look at the facts and not see what direction this is all heading. I have the feeling that the implementation of ObamaCare may be the final nail in the coffin as it could very well ruin what is left of our economy as we speak. Anyway things are rolling downhill with some speed now and this fall could be very interesting.

Source.

Quote :
The federal government is now conducting nationwide “terrorist response drills” to further condition the public into believing that security theatre such as the NSA’s warrantless surveillance “keeps us safe.”

In Indiana, a joint operation of over 5,000 military and civilian first responders are running a drill in response to a simulated “nuclear terrorist attack” in Columbus, Ohio.

The drill, named Exercise Vibrant Response, is supervised by the U.S. Northern Command and led by U.S. Army North.

Vibrant Response utilizes at least 300 actors and 200 mannequins filling in as victimsThe Indiana drill concludes on August 17.

In North Dakota, local, state and federal entities are performing a simulation in which terrorists steal radiation devices during the World Energy Forum.

This drill takes place at several locations such as the Moorhead High School, the FargoDome, and local hospitals.

The numerous agencies involved include the FBI, the North Dakota Highway Patrol, and the North Joint Operations Center.

Last week, we reported on the Austin, Texas terror drill conducted in response to a vague DHS terror alert.

Media outlets were forced to cover the reported terrorist threat after Infowars broke the news on the special threat advisory.

“According to anonymous reporting, a group of trained terrorists are planning to conduct attacks in Austin, Texas and Pasadena, California at the conclusion of the Ramadan period,” the advisory read.

The document, given to Austin area law enforcement, further stated that the unspecified terrorists could bomb Sixth Street, a popular nightlife venue in Austin.

These “terror response” drills come in the wake of the Obama Administration’s recent closing of U.S. embassies due to a “terror threat,” which a high-ranking Yemeni security official said had “no basis in fact,” as reported by Paul Joseph Watson.

Back to top Go down
MilitiaMan

MilitiaMan

Widespread DHS Terror Drills Prevail Across America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Widespread DHS Terror Drills Prevail Across America   Widespread DHS Terror Drills Prevail Across America EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:11 pm

The Sheeple need to wake up for sure. DHS and FEMA are running drills all over the U.S. with helicopters and Military, with live rounds even. It is my opinion they are trying to de-sensitize the American public to seeing this stuff. I also heard about the obamacare thing, that once it's implemented, they will come door to door looking in and around your house for Guns etc... Be very careful people... It's almost time
Back to top Go down

Widespread DHS Terror Drills Prevail Across America
Page 1 of 1