The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets talk about the Embassy attacks.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

Lets talk about the Embassy attacks. Empty
PostSubject: Lets talk about the Embassy attacks.   Lets talk about the Embassy attacks. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:03 pm

I logged onto my facebook page today to see nothing but posts from my military buddies calling for war over these attacks. It pains me that they do not know who they should be aiming some of their anger at. It was our presidential administration who has been funding the Muslim Brotherhood and supporting them throuout their reign of terror. Hillary Clinton has given them a boatload of money and this is how we are repaid. So just to be clear. Our presidential administration has been supporting the same thugs who attacked the embassies and killed Ambassador Chris Stevens. Does nobody see what is happening here. It is the status quo of the US regime all over again. First you destabalize a country and create an enemy, and then you instigate a war with the enemy you created in order to take control of the country for various reasons, ussually natural resources. I really hope that people will wake up and call for the resignation of Hillary Clinton and a full investigation into how this all happened. My thoughts and prayers are with the families of the victims.

I have the feeling that this may only be the beginning of an all out war with islam due to the blowback from the Muhamed movie that just was released. Here we have the Taliban calling for violence.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/nationworld/sns-rt-us-libya-usa-afghanistan-talibanbre88b0yi-20120912,0,4794982.story
Quote :
KABUL (Reuters) - The Taliban called on Afghans on Wednesday to prepare for a fight against Americans and urged insurgents to "take revenge" on U.S. soldiers over a U.S.-made film depicting Prophet Mohammad.

"The Islamic Emirate calls on religious heads around the country to completely inform Muslim followers of the inhumane acts of Americans... And make them ready for a long-term fight," the group said in a statement, referring to the name it calls itself.

There were also attacks in Egypt and Morrocco as well. Here is a bit about the Egypt attack.
http://tmo.mw.cnn.com/primary/cnnd_fullarticle?articleId=urn:newsml:CNN.com:20120911:egpyt-us-embassy-protests:1&branding=&pagesize=10&category=cnnd_latest&cookieFlag=COOKIE_SET
Quote :

The United States said it was taking measures to protect its citizens worldwide after protesters angry about an online film considered offensive to Islam attacked U.S. diplomatic compounds in Libya and Egypt on Tuesday.

In Cairo, several men scaled the walls of the U.S. Embassy and tore down its American flag, according to CNN producer Mohamed Fadel Fahmy, who was on the scene.

In Libya, witnesses say members of a radical Islamist group called Ansar al-Sharia protested near the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, where NATO jets established no-fly zones last year to blunt ground attacks from then Libyan strongman Moammar Gadhafi.
The US has sent a FAST Team numbering 50 into Libya to secure the Embassy. I think their actions will detrmine alot. If they enter into strong armed resistence and end up under attack it may very well lead to a ground invasion. Now do you see what is happening.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/12/world/africa/libya-us-ambassador-killed-pentagon/index.html
Quote :
Washington (CNN) -- The Pentagon dispatched a contingent of Marines to Libya, moved warships toward its coast, and planned to use drones in a stepped up search for those responsible for an attack on a U.S. consulate that killed the American ambassador and three others.

A senior military official told CNN that the Pentagon and other agencies would review a video of Tuesday's assault by heavily armed militants on the diplomatic compound in Benghazi that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens, another diplomat and two security personnel.

The official had not viewed the video and provided no details about its source.

American drones also were expected to join the hunt for potential targets. They would be part of "a stepped-up, more focused search" for a particular insurgent cell that may have been behind the attack, the official said.

The unmanned surveillance aircraft are expected to fly over Benghazi and other areas of eastern Libya to look for militant encampments, another official said, adding that drones would gather intelligence and hand the information to the Libyans to strike any targets.

All I can really say is that things are quickly going downhill. This could be the beginning of a world war for all we know. It also has the possibility of being a false flag event due to the fact that it was the anniversery of the 9-11 attacks when this all began. Either way, things are going to get much worse before they get better.

Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

PostSubject: US sending two warships to Libya Coast.   Lets talk about the Embassy attacks. EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:47 am

Well now along with the fifty Marine FAST team heading to Libya we can add at least two warships to the mix. I have a feeling their are more but this is all that is being reported. I would Imagine that there will be a MEU (Marine Expeditionary Unit) showing up in the next few days. This very well could be the start of something much bigger.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-officials-2-warships-moving-toward-libya-231547807.html

Quote :
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Pentagon ordered two warships to the Libyan coast in the aftermath of the attack in Benghazi that killed the U.S. ambassador and three others, U.S. officials said Wednesday.

One destroyer, the USS Laboon, moved to a position off the coast Wednesday, and the USS McFaul is en route and should be stationed off the coast within days. The officials said the ships, which carry Tomahawk cruise missiles, do not have a specific mission. But they give commanders flexibility to respond to any mission ordered by the president.

Pentagon spokesman George Little said: "Without commenting on specific ship movements, the United States military regularly takes precautionary steps when potential contingencies might arise in a given situation. That's not only logical in certain circumstances, it's the prudent thing to do."

There have been four destroyers in the Mediterranean for some time. These moves will increase that to five.

The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to publicly discuss troop movements.

Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

PostSubject: THIS SCREAMS FALSE FLAG   Lets talk about the Embassy attacks. EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:47 pm

I believe that Ambassador Stevens not only reaped what he sowed, but that he was sacrificed by TPTB in order to stir up more shit in the Middle East. affraid

I'm sorry the man, and three others, are dead. I'm especially sorry for their families; but the fact remains that Ambassador Stevens was a traitor to this Great Republic, and a traitor to humanity.

In his own words, we hear him speak with pride about helping the "rebels" come to power in Libya. Anyone who watches my show, or any of the other Alternative media outlets, are well aware that those "rebels" were anything but. Hell, most of them weren't even Libyans; the ones who actually killed Gadaffi were CERTAINLY NOT LIBYANS! They were GCC troops, that fact born out by the fact that they are Allah Ackbar-ing with Qatari, Lebanese, Syrian, and Egyptian accents as they shove a K-Bar up Gadaffi's ass before offing him with a signature SpecOps double tap.

No doubt following orders from on high, Stevens went along with (and apparently was very proud of) arming, training, and supporting al-Qaeda terrorists to take over Libya. That fact alone makes him a traitor. Despite its origins al-Qaeda is, at its core, a group or murdering bastards. Even if they are supported by the CIA, which they are, they are still enemies of this country and humanity at large. So supporting them in any way, in my humble opinion, is on par with treason. I'm not normally a violent person, but if you put me in the same room with Hakim Bel-hadj or Hakeem al-Hassidi I'd put a bullet between their eyes before I'd follow orders to support them, and I don't care from how high those orders originated.

As I said I'm sorry he's dead, but he reaped what he sowed. He fell victim to the same AQ terrorists that he helped put into power. He KNEW who they were when he was helping them, so it can not be said that he was unaware of their history or their character. He should have known better than to trust them. It reminds me of the story of the Scorpion and the Turtle.

I'll bet that the ambassador, (well his surviving family anyway) wishes that he hadn't been in bed with terrorists. As they were killing him, I wonder if he tried to save his life by saying, "But I HELPED YOU rise to power! Why are you cutting my throat?

Had something like that actually occurred, I can envision the response he might have received: "Because, it's our nature."

Lets talk about the Embassy attacks. Lc505010

Quote :
A scorpion, being a very poor swimmer, asked a turtle to carry him on his back across a river. "Are you mad?" exclaimed the turtle. "You'll sting me while I'm swimming and I'll drown."

"My dear turtle," laughed the scorpion, "if I were to sting you, you would drown and I would go down with you. Now where is the logic in that?"

"You're right?" cried the turtle. "Hop on!" The scorpion climbed aboard and halfway across the river gave the turtle a mighty sting. As they both sank to the bottom, the turtle resignedly said:

"Do you mind if I ask you something? You said there'd be no logic in your stinging me. Why did you do it?"

"It has nothing to do with logic," the drowning scorpion sadly replied. "It's just in my nature."

This is what happens when you get into bed with Islamic terrorists. Even if they are on "your side", they can not be trusted. Mohammed was famous for making treaties with his enemies only to break them when he saw a tactical advantage, and these maggots are doing their best to be just like the "perfect man." Rolling Eyes

I also believe that he might have been set up to be killed by our own government. This consulate in Benghazi is probably the ONLY consulate/embassy in the world that had NO MARINES guarding it. He was put into an extremely dangerous position without any backup at all (except maybe for a couple of DoD "contractors" providing private "security.") Why our government would leave our ambassador unprotected like that is something that absolutely boggles my mind. I'm sure that we haven't heard the last of this. Watch this incident to be the spark for something much larger.
Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/
heracat

heracat

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the Embassy attacks.   Lets talk about the Embassy attacks. EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:25 am

BP, I think that you are correct in that they are going to try to use this as a spark to start something bigger. I really hope not though.

So let me get this straight, we use AQ to overthrow the counrty and now we blame the same guys for this attack and go in after them. This is all a big damn game thats being played with us in the middle....

Thanks to TTiV I know what really happened. ; )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the Embassy attacks.   Lets talk about the Embassy attacks. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets talk about the Embassy attacks.
Page 1 of 1