The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alex Jones

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
heracat

heracat

Alex Jones  Empty
PostSubject: Alex Jones    Alex Jones  EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:06 am

I guess ya'll have figured out that I'm from Texas by now. I would like to know what BP and the rest of ya'll think about Alex Jones. I listen to his shows everyday but I wonder if his take on things is accurate. I understand that he has been called a shill for the zoinist and such, but I want to know what folks here think. I like him but his shows get me all fired up. This is why I Ask the question. Anyone here have an opinion that would enlighten me further?
Back to top Go down
Dizzzman

Alex Jones  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones    Alex Jones  EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:08 pm

i listened to his show for some time and i take him with little bit of salt but keep the warning in my mind
a warned person counts for two Smile

Erik
Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

Alex Jones  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones    Alex Jones  EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:43 pm

heracat wrote:
I guess ya'll have figured out that I'm from Texas by now. I would like to know what BP and the rest of ya'll think about Alex Jones. I listen to his shows everyday but I wonder if his take on things is accurate. I understand that he has been called a shill for the zoinist and such, but I want to know what folks here think. I like him but his shows get me all fired up. This is why I Ask the question. Anyone here have an opinion that would enlighten me further?

I use AJ as a source for info that's breaking, then I go to the sources for that article, until I get to the original source. I take no one's word for it, not even Alex Jones. On one particular point, he's still ranting about legislation that DIED in committee years ago as if it is established case law. I can't recall the exact legislation at the moment, but when I heard him talk about it one day I searched it up for myself and found that the BILL he was talking about had never been passed.

So yeah, I agree with Dizz: Take him with a grain of salt.

It's always a good idea to research what people are claiming, especially when they say it often enough that many start to believe without questioning. That's how we got into this mess with the MSM. People got used to Walter Cronkite, who with one broadcast helped bring about the end of the Vietnam War. There was a time that people could, and should have, trusted the MSM. The men that came out of WWII like Cronkite, Edward R. Murrow, Howard K. Smith, David Brinkley and John Chancellor; now THESE were men you could trust.

Anymore the talking heads on TV seem like clones, especially the endless line of Barbies that Fox trots out.

Alex Jones  MEGYN-KELLY-GQ

Of course, to Megyn Kelly's credit, I must acknowledge that she is a smart as a whip attorney as well as being a smoking hot woman. That fact kind of upsets me, because as an intelligent woman she must realize that much of the stuff she reads off the teleprompter is false, so she must me OK with lying so that she can keep her $250,000 a year job. Of course that salary doesn't include the limos, wardrobe, hair stylists, makeup artists, catering, etc., etc., provided by FOX news. Even at double her base salary, I'm disappointed that she would sell out.

The rest though, well there are at least two former Miss America's on FOX alone. You get my point right?

Anyway, I'm beginning to get off topic a bit so I'll stop. Let me just say I'd hate to be watching AJ's show the day he has an aneurism; dude really needs to chill. He seems to think that we can fight, and win, against the NWO. We can fight sure, and I will if my friends or family are directly threatened; but we'll probably die. Make no mistake; they have more guns, unlimited supplies of ammo, air support, and tanks. What do most of us have? A deer rifle? An SKS or an AR clone? That's not going to amount to a hill of beans against an armored enemy.

Keep a supply of beans and bullets yes; but also keep faith in the Lord for your protection.

Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

Alex Jones  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones    Alex Jones  EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:55 am

Unsure about Alex too but I have enjoyed and gained much truth from his shows. Something about him though.

You guys are right to always check the sources before buying into anything. It's hard to trust who is who in this, hell sometimes you can't even trust your closest friend so always be alert and never let down your guard.

Saw a vid by Alex last night that caught my attention . A vid re Agenda 21 by Alex had been recently uploaded to disclosetv . In this vid, Alex seems to refer to our states as having been former states like FEMA had taken over - like we are no longer states . Was he really insinuating we are NOW under martial law?

Mind listening ? Not sure how to take this . Did he say things like the callers were from the ''former state of *state names*" for this reason or was he just being dramatic, embellishing what it would be like? Maybe I need to relisten again!
Here is the link to "agenda 21 The end of freedom." http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/112430/Agenda_21_The_End_of_Freedom/

He says we are under fema 10 regions /10 governors now... Crap!

Back to top Go down
heracat

heracat

Alex Jones  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones    Alex Jones  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:38 pm

He refers to locations by the FEMA map. Here in Texas we are in Fema region 6.(I think...) Google 'FEMA map' and you will see what he is referring to.

Also, thanks for the input and advice guys!!!

cat
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

Alex Jones  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones    Alex Jones  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:06 am

There is a video of Alex interviewing Jesse Ventura Nov 7 at disclose TV. I know this thread is about Alex....but am beginning to have a weird feeling about Jesse somehow being involved in the things to come.... bad feeling. I cannot put my finger on it. He seems sO patriotic, etc. -

-I just had to get this off my chest. Nothing was said in that program really - it's just a bad feeling I've gathered from the whole. I think it is very possible he will play a BIG part down the road.

IMO, a LOT of these folk are play actors- playing the game / on stage so to speak ... to set us up - then down the road , we'll realize we fell for this, ''the agenda''. He has such a following these days...and in the hearts/minds of folk, he can do no wrong. This is a bit worrisome imo... to me. Had to share what I have felt for about 2 months now.....

My views are changing a bit here. If I had to choose president between Jones and Ventura ... hmmmm , lol I think I'd probably vote Jones ! Ack, cannot believe I just said that! Wink

Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

Alex Jones  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones    Alex Jones  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:06 pm

Someone claiming to be Jone's sister has put out this vid as of recent. A hoax or the truth? Unsure .

He does have more than one younger sister from what I understand...but this one definitely isn't his adopted (Asian ) sister .

ALEX JONES SISTER TELLS he's a CIA SATANIST

We need to investigate further into this one. (Unless you guys have found this to be hoaxed already!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alex Jones  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones    Alex Jones  Empty

Back to top Go down

Alex Jones
Page 1 of 1